• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

They are called Referees

Are you for VAR or not?

• Total voters

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal

What a surprise another reason to investigate about if there match fixing or corruption because it's incredible best league in world have no refs in biggest stage of world football.

Wow England must have some of the best referees in the world being part of a select group of countries to have two refs at the WC.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

And you have to stay calm watching this FFS, got my blood boiling again
This is just so infuriating! I HATE THE BIAS PL REFEREES! :mad:

PS. Thank God I already have two Mai Tias inside the vest! Otherwise I would pop a blood vessel!

• Funny
Reactions: Xln

Kav

Established Member
@Kav, you have been asking for referee going against Arsenal. Well, here you go!

PS. No need replying as your argument is that other teams are subject to the same thing. But just watch it and think about your views on this matter...
We have an opportunity for someone to break Godfreys leg if he ever plays against us again that’s all I’m going to say about that. 😡

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

We have an opportunity for someone to break Godfreys leg if he ever plays against us again that’s all I’m going to say about that. 😡
Peace @Kav!

premier league yes GIF by Arsenal

Arsenal +100 foul throws a season, rest of PL teams = 0... 😩

Here in Iceland in handball, the richest team is allowed to take the wrong mid for the whole second half. It isn't until the game is all set but done and the rich team lead by 5-7 goals the refs start to make foul on wrongly taken mid.

It's harder in football, but when Arsenal gets like 3 yellow cards in the first half most on first fouls and other team midfielders get too technical foul our players for 85 minutes straight you can just tell its rigged.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Just an observation on where the debate is on A-M versus in the more general social media (personal observation so of course subjective), but feel that even though A-M struggles to follow the general social media, i.e. Twitter, podcasts etc. is really pushing the fact that there is an anti-Arsenal bias amongst PL referees. I personally feel the point is gaining more and more traction. Hopefully over time it will bear fruit and the bias will be reduced. One can only hope.

Top Bottom