• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
If we're extending Elneny to save money, then the least we can do is give this guy a chance. One year extension and see how he goes.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
don't like to question his mentality or something it's his choice but i'm disappointing he don't want to prove himself here. but at OM he got called up with france national team he may fancy his chances be in world cup squad so he has his reasons.

the remaining thing is does OM have 40M to spend?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
don't like to question his mentality or something it's his choice but i'm disappointing he don't want to prove himself here. but at OM he got called up with france national team he may fancy his chances be in world cup squad so he has his reasons.

the remaining thing is does OM have 40M to spend?

They probably have that to spend but I don’t think they have that to spend on one player.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
They probably have that to spend but I don’t think they have that to spend on one player.
if they manage to get into CL they might be capable. we can't loan him again without Saliba we need to spend to sign a 3rd choice and we can't keep wasting money on centerbacks.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Nooooooooo I want my Porsche!!!

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
let's hope we can at least convince him to stay. i just don't see how OM going to pay the money and don't think he interested in any other team outside france

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Don’t they have a transfer ban?

Tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if this whole story was made up because the French press hate Arsenal.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Don’t they have a transfer ban?

Tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if this whole story was made up because the French press hate Arsenal.
Stories coming out recently that they may have the ban lifted. Haven't seen anything definitive yet.

Arsenal4life14

I've made my peace with losing him ages ago tbh, the surprise for me would be if he actually ends up playing for us.
Its a **** situation and the club have handled the situation quite badly tbh, But I still have hope he will get another chance here, The only reason I feel that is because if he weren't wanted he'd have been sold by now. Unless the club want ridiculous money for him. He's not a Kolasinac or Torreira where we have to basically beg clubs to take them off us. He has value and quality and no doubt clubs would have offered to buy him permanently in the past windows.

I personally think the club believed he wasn't experienced enough to start most games for a club like Arsenal and I mean that as in the amount of pressure he would be under if he put in a few bad performances, the pressure from the fans alone, and then adding the media to it is enough to break any player let alone a 19 year old CB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom