• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
He's not wrong though. The target was not top 4 this season. It was more about sorting out the massive squad issues, stability and achieving at least europa league.

Getting it right next season is a difficult ask, especially when United, Newcastle and Tottenham are expected to have more resources than us.

I agree that we blew it though, whilst we were in pole position we should have nailed it. Just like the CL final against Barcelona, this will set us back and have detrimental effects to the club going forward.
Why was the target not top 4. He spent the most in Europe, it’s his third season and he has one game a week.

Why was the target not top 4. He spent the most in Europe, it’s his third season and he has one game a week.

The target was not top4 because he hasn't been sacked yet, he was offered a new 3-year contract. And he will be here next season.

Nobody cares what you demand from the club.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Oh really? What about below?

You thought that kind of football was exciting… 😆

Arteta has never been great nor too anything.

Wow you really were knee deep in the tetasexual life.

Turn out we did have money and the process was to reduce Arsenal’s standing not improve it.

Hahahaha you genuinely believed he was better than Ole?

I respect that you’re not afraid to have an opinion outside the box but you have been wrong on so many occasions. Should I quote you some more?
This is gold 🤣🤣🤣

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
The target was not top4 because he hasn't been sacked yet, he was offered a new 3-year contract. And he will be here next season.

Nobody cares what you demand from the club.
I’m talking about fan expectations. Not the expectations of the incompetent board and ownership.

Kav

Established Member
:lol: :lol: :facepalm:

Can't take you seriously when you're twerking for Wenger with these excuses. Let's go down a list of crap we've brought in because of penny pinching nonsense that has permeated the club for years now. Joel Campbell, Lucas Perez, Kim Brokeback Mountain Kallstrom, Benayoun, Mustafi, El Neny, Gervinho, Squillaci, Andre Santos, etc etc - to today with Cedric, Mari, Frodo Runarsson, etc.

This is the rot that I'm talking about. The club has tried to get cute papering over the cracks with either cheap bandaids and/or Money Ball type of stats that can do a job (buying StatsDNA and then signing bums from the service) rather than covering positions with actual quality. The managers change yet the club continues to do this nonsense.

Just look at who's backing your posts. @GDeep™ has come out of retirement in horrid form, @dka1 who just likes anything negative coming my direction, @Kav who follows me around giving me red cards, and I won't tag them yet but certain others will likely show up (a taxi driver and a certain Korean dictator). It actually makes me feel confident knowing I'm on the opposite side of the gimps.

I have been fair to you lately, even though you’re an awful poster. You couldn’t help it could you?

Listen I’m sick right now (feel awful) so take this facepalm and be happy. 🤦🏽‍♂️

I would wish bad on the Lakers but they’re already an awful team so I hope you die a little inside each time you watch the GSW or the Mavericks play. ✌🏼

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
We are arsenal ffs. Being in Europe is a bare minimum. We were in it before he arrived. He took us out of it. Hate this ****. Now he makes it to be a big achievement. Beyond angry 😠 😠
Except he's back in it? WTF :lol:

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Arteta took at team that was hovering around 5-8th, and has so far spent 200m net, which should have been enough for top 4 this year, especially with no European football.

If he achieved his own goal this year (top 4), and spent another 100m net, the obvious next step would be a title challenge no?

Aside from Arteta taking over a team in 12th place. A title challenge with these ****ty players? I suggest some heavy drugs for this level of delusion.

I’m talking about fan expectations. Not the expectations of the incompetent board and ownership.

Well I think currently the fan expectations are just to high for this squad and manager.

Leaving aside everything that has been spent and just looking at the squad its look terrible. We are probably 4-5 top signings away from competin. Its just realitiy at the moment.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Klopp 65 million to get CL and spent 170m next season and won the CL. The following season, he spent nothing and won the league.

Bar that 1 month run in the december, we haven't strung any sort of performance under Arteta.
He's likely to spend another 150m this summer again which will take his spend here to 350m+.

Okay another LIAR. Klopp spent £300m ++++ in those 2 windows and transfer fees have experienced inflation after the fact.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Its so obvious there's a huge drop in attacking play since Teta took over yet fans will back him.
None of them can explain to you how he outspent everyone in Europe only to finish at almost relegation level in terms of chances created with a worse defensive record than last season and that somehow is a success. They can't explain how Auba has scored for amusement for every other manager he's played for since he was a teenager. Everything is a conspiracy against the delicate genius who blesses the Emirates with sunshine when he's of a mind to share his divine gifts with we mere mortals.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Okay another LIAR. Klopp spent £300m ++++ in those 2 windows and transfer fees have experienced inflation after the fact.
What a clown!

He spent 65 million in his first season. It was only his second season that he spent about 170m (140m was from the Coutinho money) and he challenged for the title and got 97 points and won the CL.
This is my last response to you. If you're going to be spewing garbage then don't bother replying my post and from this minute you're going on ignore.

Last edited:
Top Bottom