• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manager Wish-List Thread

Who do you want?

• Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antonio Conte

• Christophe Galtier

• Roberto Martinez

• Paulo Fonseca

• Gian Piero Gasperini

• Total voters

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Not to difficult to compete in Scotland though, not exactly the premier league.

Celtic got knocked out of 3 European tournaments in one year - the first team in history to do it - and won the league. Rangers got to the Europa league final and came 2nd in the league, only 4 points behind Celtic.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I’d say the best manager to replace Arteta would be Potter. If done mid season then bring in Favre to steady the ship.

Can’t get Potter? Probably get Howe in once Newcastle upgrade their options, or one of Rose, Nagelsman, Fonseca, De Zerbi, Postecoglou.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Well, he's certainly won enough trophies in his career to know how to build a winning mentality in his players.

At the very least, he won a league title in the Netherlands which tells me he knows how to organize a team over the length of a season.

Also (and this is massive plus) I've yet to hear of a player he's fallen out with over some percieved slights to his person or who found himself overnight polishing the bench at Antwerp :lol:

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Celtic got knocked out of 3 European tournaments in one year - the first team in history to do it - and won the league. Rangers got to the Europa league final and came 2nd in the league, only 4 points behind Celtic.
But when GVB began with rangers they were 7 points clear of Celtic and then ended up losing by 4 pts. Thats a big turnaround in half a season for the leading team in Scotland ; he did terribly in the league.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Would love to see what Gasperini could here.

Anyone know if he can speak the lingo?

It would be interesting for sure. I like atalanta though not sure it would work at Arsenal. Also top gooners and media types seem to have an agenda against maangers who don't speak the queen's English fluently.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Potter is my first choice but I wouldn't be unhappy with Christophe Galtier. Both are proven at getting their teams punching well above their weight.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Let me ask you instead, with a summer window and a different manager what would be your expectation for next season?
Get me potter this summer and I’d expect CL football by third season an an absolute minimum.

In his first season I’d expect him to keep us in Europe and I’d want to see signs that he’ll have the team consistently playing good football by his second season.

Top Bottom