• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Victor Osimhen

Tom349

Less refined Drogba. Absolute nightmare for defenders and amazing timing with his headers both in terms of arriving at the right time/highest point and hitting the ball flush with his head.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
But Arsenal aren’t really a crossing team (well at least at head height). We mostly attempt low crosses and cutbacks but that’s it.
Arteta clearly would like us to be though. If you have a proper aerial threat and your players are technically sound, it's not that hard for them to learn how to get him the ball in the air.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Profile wise this guy is as good as it gets for us, but I think he's far too expensive. Napoli spent 70 mil on him, they'll probably want around 100 mil.

Majority of Osimhen’s injuries since turning pro have come from a recurring shoulder injury and a fractured cheekbone. The rest are common injuries you’d expect from a bustling CF. I wouldn’t necessarily call him injury-prone but more unlucky.
If his shoulder injury is a recurring one, then he is injury prone. It doesn't have to be a bunch of different injuries. Shoulder injuries are notorious for being recurring, too.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He has been scoring at a rate of 0.6 goals per game in Napoli. That easily gets you over 20 goals when extrapolated over a full season. He made only 17 starts last season and 21 this season so that’s why his goals tally looks relatively underwhelming.

As the graph posted here shows, the fact that he’s both a shot monster and also someone who takes high-quality shots puts him in an elite bracket of forwards and is especially an invaluable attribute to have in our attack where we get into dangerous positions but cannot find a reliable outlet for the final pass.
Fair enough tbh!

Why so few starts? Injuries or not fancied by the manager?

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not fancied by the manager... :lol:

This has been repeated here many times already.

He literally had a cheekbone fracture and still banged in headed goals with a mask on his face.

ESR------------Osimhen------------Saka
--------------------Ødegaard
-----------Tchouameni-Partey
Tierney----------------------------------Tomi
----------------Gabriel----White
----------------------Ramsdale

Wouldn't mind seeing that.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He literally had a cheekbone fracture and still banged in headed goals with a mask on his face.

ESR------------Osimhen------------Saka
--------------------Ødegaard
-----------Tchouameni-Partey
Tierney----------------------------------Tomi
----------------Gabriel----White
----------------------Ramsdale

Wouldn't mind seeing that.
Heheh, yeah.

I can't get my hopes up on Tchouameni, but if he really prefers EPL we might have some chance. Although I still think a club like Liverpool buys him at that point.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This is the guy for me. Price I don't care, if he's the best striker we can get then we're just gonna have to do all it takes.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Would be great the biggest problem is not convincing Victor the problem is dealing with Napoli they'll ask for big fee. The player pushing for a move would help drive fee down

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Feel like this one will hinge on CL qualification. We’re gonna need him to really push to move and I doubt he does that over staying an extra year, for a side not playing CL football (while Napoli do)

Bloodbather

Established Member

Would be great the biggest problem is not convincing Victor the problem is dealing with Napoli they'll ask for big fee. The player pushing for a move would help drive fee down
Him being on a deal that expires in 2025 doesn't help either. Napoli have no reason to sell him without making much of a profit.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Him being on a deal that expires in 2025 doesn't help either. Napoli have no reason to sell him without making much of a profit.
not only that their president is so annoying to deal with he don't do discount if he want 70m then it's 70m or no deal many clubs wanted Koulibaly before but he keep asking for big fee and he just stuck there.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Majority of Osimhen’s injuries since turning pro have come from a recurring shoulder injury and a fractured cheekbone. The rest are common injuries you’d expect from a bustling CF. I wouldn’t necessarily call him injury-prone but more unlucky.
Unlucky is a trait that is more than likely going to continue at arsenal

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
He has been scoring at a rate of 0.6 goals per game in Napoli. That easily gets you over 20 goals when extrapolated over a full season. He made only 17 starts last season and 21 this season so that’s why his goals tally looks relatively underwhelming.

As the graph posted here shows, the fact that he’s both a shot monster and also someone who takes high-quality shots puts him in an elite bracket of forwards and is especially an invaluable attribute to have in our attack where we get into dangerous positions but cannot find a reliable outlet for the final pass.
His statistics are probably even more impressive by the fact he is not playing constantly and frequently returning from injuries. He will be in less of a playing rhythm and have lower fitness than a striker playing uninterrupted across a season.

Top Bottom