• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 243 84.4%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

carlito'sway

Established Member
Yes but I remember it was at a cost to Arsenal. I remember reading that if Saliba played in the match Arsenal had to pay or forfiet over £1m.

So it was completely logical if Arsenal were going to have to pay over a million quid for him to play when he wasn't meant to play and risk getting injured it was right what Arsenal did.

Nah, that was the excuse used by Arsenal. St Etienne was totally open to forfeit that money. Arsenal came out with an other excuse about the inadequate preparation of Saliba by St Etienne. The whole thing was a compete mess.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Nah, that was the excuse used by Arsenal. St Etienne was totally open to forfeit that money. Arsenal came out with an other excuse about the inadequate preparation of Saliba by St Etienne. The whole thing was a compete mess.
I never remember seeing St Etienne come out and say we will waive payment.

Either way. What happened next to Saliba has been handled appaulingly. I am so bored of reading about it. If he doesn't want to be here better selling him and putting it down to bad management. Get the 28m we paid and be done.

Business shouldn't drag on like this for years.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Yes but I remember it was at a cost to Arsenal. I remember reading that if Saliba played in the match Arsenal had to pay or forfiet over £1.5m.

So it was completely logical if Arsenal were going to have to pay over a million quid for him to play when he wasn't meant to play and risk getting injured it was right what Arsenal did.

All St Etienne had to do was waive the payment but they didn't want to.
he came out publicly & said Saliba could play a couple of days before as well :lol:

just messed the kid around

carlito'sway

Established Member
Saliba in the heart of the celebrations.

Saliba: "Stop crying my Dim, we are in Champions league my man".

Se Queda in Marseille.....He is not coming back. I can't blame him .....:lol:

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Let’s see if Marseille break their transfer record for him. I struggle to see him being here next season, I also very much doubt Marseille pay €40m for him. Could easily end up somewhere else.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Randy Savage Yes GIF by WWE

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Let’s see if Marseille break their transfer record for him. I struggle to see him being here next season, I also very much doubt Marseille pay €40m for him. Could easily end up somewhere else.

What about their ban?

How does this even work?

Latest posts

Top Bottom