• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He's getting a bit too big headed, tbh.

Normally I would would want us to sell him (as he doesn't want to come back and I don't want to lose him for free) but after all the **** he has been talking recently.

I want Arteta to bring him back for the last 2 years of his contract, but never play him ever and just stick him in the reserves for that whole time.

Arsenal OWN him, he can't be deciding were he plays...time for a power move from the club!

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Normally I would would want us to sell him (as he doesn't want to come back and I don't want to lose him for free) but after all the **** he has been talking recently.

I want Arteta to bring him back for the last 2 years of his contract, but never play him ever and just stick him in the reserves for that whole time.

Arsenal OWN him, he can't be deciding were he plays...time for a power move from the club!
But it was alright for Arteta to bury him?

Since Saliba signed for us, Arteta has signed/resigned 3 CBs and given his shirt number to one of the said CBs.

So yeah, I don't blame him. Hopefully this teach the club some lesson and never give another manager such autonomy to make squad decisions like this.

If Arteta was managing a club like Bayern, do you think they'll allow him bin players as he sees fit?

Riou

But it was alright for Arteta to bury him?

Since Saliba signed for us, Arteta has signed/resigned 3 CBs and given his shirt number to one of the said CBs.

So yeah, I don't blame him. Hopefully this teach the club some lesson and never give another manager such autonomy to make squad decisions like this.

If Arteta was managing a club like Bayern, do you think they'll allow him bin players as he sees fit?

Still can't believe we played Mustafi over him in 20/21, mad times :lol:

ragnarock

The timing of that statement is really unnecessary though. Keep it to yourself a day longer… we still technically have a shot at CL.

Don’t want him back now

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐

We ended his loan right before a cup final with his hometown club, only to put him in the ****ing reserves right after. No PL no EL game time, because instead we had to give Mustafi and Kolasinac 43 and 90 minutes each for six months before letting them go for free to Schalke. We proceeded to sign two more centre halves for a combined ~80m both very young and likely to start for us for years for better or worse. One of the CBs signed got his shirt number before he even left the club.

Arsenal FC has become synonymous with a large portion of what I hate about professional football in recent years. Ruining the market with ridiculous fees on overhyped English players, selling for dumping prices, actively ruining player careers, nursing drones and stifling players with anything resembling character, stockpiling talent where it's not needed and now even the **** we've seen from rent boys in Fulham where we buy and uproot a ****ing minor only to send him on a ****ing goose chase from one club to the other with clearly no plans for him or his career.

If anything he's to be commended for not calling Arteta the arrogant godless piece of **** he is. If there's a power move within the club I hope for it's that Arsenal fans burn Arteta and Kroenke effigies in front of the club or set the whole ground ablaze so that these American and Basque cancerous parasites might move to harrass someone else.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Indeed after all he's been through, he's yet to say anything negative about Arsenal or Arteta, made a good season for himself - you can only applaud the lad and wish him the best.

Instead Arsenal fans are going to be Arsenal fans :lol:

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

****ing joke what we've done here. We gave Mari and Gabriel chances but not him? **** sake. Edu is a proper gimp, can he just grow some balls and not agree with everything Arteta wants for once?

Riou

Good lad, is our Saliba.

Glad I always backed him!

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
He's such a beautiful boy as well. On that basis alone he would have benefited our squad immeasurabley.

fbl-fra-unfp-awards-2-1-1536x1070.jpg

GoonerBoy19

Tets & Edu will mostly pay him off for his contract and he will join Marseille for free. That's how we usually operate :lol:.

Malky

Established Member
Still can't believe we played Mustafi over him in 20/21, mad times :lol:
Even worse that we gave Mustafi minutes over him, just to then pay Mustafi to leave.
As pissed as I am that Saliba looks like he’ll never play a minute of first team football for us, I don’t blame him for not wanting to return while Arteta is here.

ragnarock

The more I think about it the more it pisses me off…he absolutely ****s on his team mates at arsenal by releasing that statement today. Forcing himself out sure but you don’t **** on your team mates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom