• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 525,332
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Never a player I'd think he succeeded at big club look like another Fekir to me. Betis might be actually good choice for him but 15m extremely cheap

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Exactly and I’m personally sick of the sense of entitlement that the Spanish big 2 seem to have when it comes to players.

I mean look at this **** ffs.

La Liga need to shut the **** up, how many clubs in Spain have been a financial disgrace after trying to go big and bankroll.. Valencia, Malaga? Look at the state of Barcelona?

Werent Real Madrid and Barca repeatedly bailed out by government money while the country went to ****?

What was it, 7 or 8 years ago multiple clubs had to pay back illegal state money?

La Liga are ridiculous, the only reason they are crying now is because all the stars have left and they were banking on Mbappe to drive up there negotiating position for TV deals they sell.

TV deals.. is every other club still getting ****ed by the Spanish TV deals mostly going to the top 2?

La Liga has got better in some aspects but they've been awfully managed for decades and really shouldnt be throwing dirt on others.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Not watching this. But I just checked the Google app and it's 90% possession for us.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Mbappe decision to not sign for madrid might play part in Tchoumeni decision too but i think real madrid will try to get him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom