• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

RacingPhoton

Established Member
If I were to predict how Arteta will perform next season, I would say it isn't going to be great. I still believe he is good in tactics in spite of the fact that they come with terms and conditions like the team should be thoroughly drilled.

He has been very amateur when it comes to man management. Even without European football, he somehow managed to run down players regularly. With European football, I don't know how he is going to handle it.

And then there is this problem of ego clashes with players. Now I agree with the club's decision to back the manager instead of players. If not, we will be another Chelsea/United signing new manager every season. The problem is he doesn't even try to fix the situation himself before deciding to kick the player out. Integrating difficult characters into the team is an important aspect of management. His method of kicking them out on first strike is not sustainable. As mentioned in my previous post, look at what Conte did with Kane. If Arteta tried his best and couldn't get the player in line, then it makes sense to sell.

Unless he drastically changes his management philosophy or Kroenkes open 300M warchest, I don't see him succeeding.

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
So typical of a Pub League Mik managed side they play their best football when it doesn’t matter. First time we score 4 goals or more in a season and you can’t even enjoy it because it comes on the heels of the worst tank job in recent memory. Maybe when my cornhole isn’t still sore I could get around to giving a crap about his team running the score up on a relegation team celebrating being safe at home with nothing to play for. For a repeat performance Arteta is literally going to steal candy from a baby. Way to put in your best goal performance lads after you collectively kicked us in the Jimmy, Arsenal win 5-1 and I didn’t even crack a smile, only Tets could manage this
We beat Leeds 4-1 this season.

At least get the basics right if you’re going to vent.

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
So Conte is a great manager for finishing ahead of Arteta’s Arsenal who is a terrible manager and bottled it???

Which is it?

Are Sp**s and Conte good or are arsenal and Arteta are just ****?

Because if it wasn’t for all the bottling Arsenal did and poor results then Sp**s wouldn’t have finished 4th.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

So Conte is a great manager for finishing ahead of Arteta’s Arsenal who is a terrible manager and bottled it???

Which is it?

Because if it wasn’t for all the bottling Arsenal did and poor results then Sp**s wouldn’t have finished 4th.
Meme Reaction GIF

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Which is it?

Both are true.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

There's one reason why Özil and Alexis came here and you've not mentioned it in this post.

Le Professeur was trying to convince big hitters like Mbappe to join us whilst Teta failed with his pillow talk with Serbian trash like Vlahovic.

“A little while ago, before I signed for PSG, we were in contact in 2017. I chose a different direction but he wasn’t annoyed at me,” Mbappe told France Football. “He was a gentleman about it and wished me good luck.”
“He is a real French football monument who has left Arsenal. I have not seen many people in this world being viewed in such a unanimous way,” he added of the former Arsenal manager, who called time on his tenure at the Gunners in the summer after a 21-year spell in charge.”

Levels to this.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Le Professeur was trying to convince big hitters like Mbappe to join us whilst Teta failed with his pillow talk with Serbian trash like Vlahovic.

One had won it all, the other still learning his craft.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade

Which is it?

Better than Arteta yes. Took the team at mid season an did surpass the supposed excellent manager. Arteta got 8th in the same situation.
He won the important game against Arteta. All of these with a new stadium, like Arsène used to do after the Emirates debt. So instead of getting rid off half his players he actually used them wisely, managed the egos and integrated them. Then in winter he got some cheap players that helped him to get the final push.

I clearly see a better manager here. And that's not mentioning all the trophies he has.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

He’s still learning after how many windows? 5 windows?

The best place for him to learn his trade is at Everton where he was a legend.

I mean in general. Mikels 3 years into his managerial career. He’s a baby.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Positives:
22 wins (3rd most after City and Liverpool)
69 points with a young team (that would’ve been enough for 3rd place in the previous 2 seasons)
8 points more than last season
From 8th to 5th

Negatives:
13 defeats
48 goals conceded
Lack of character
Not handling pressure

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He’s more relevant in their history than ours.

I’m actually still trying to delete that period he was at the club out of my memory. So irrelevant.

Arsène won his record number of FA cups in that period.

Just cause it wasn't as good as Highbury, is no real reason for people to hate on it.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Arsène won his record number of FA cups in that period.

Just cause it wasn't as good as Highbury, is no real reason for people to hate on it.

Let me guess, you rate it because we won a community shield in that period?

:rolleyes:

I stopped taking this club seriously after we lost that Carling Cup final to Birmingham.

Top Bottom