• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Every striker in this market who available is not natural goal scorer so we'll be frustrated nobody going to hit 20 goals that's why we need 2 striker
I think Scamacca is our best bet in that regard. Difficult to pull off with Milan and Inter being able to offer him CL though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

G.Jesus agents are in England he expected to leave men city and likely joining Arsenal.

Same article say man city will be looking for 42M pounds at least.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Done deal im hearing
If we can get him over the line quickly get another 2 or 3 good signings in before the end of June it will be good.

Him moving now shows that he is hungry for a challenge and wants to possibly be more than just another play thing at City. He could have stayed at City picked up another few medals and moved somewhere for double the salary.

Really happy with this. We will need another pure number 9 but definitely pleased with this.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
G.Jesus already proven player and will definitely get you 25 G/A but won't be enough I'm interested to see who the other striker we'll target better not be DCL yes he different style of striker but not confident he'll get anything close to 15 goals.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

G.Jesus already proven player and will definitely get you 25 G/A but won't be enough I'm interested to see who the other striker we'll target better not be DCL yes he different style of striker but not confident he'll get anything close to 15 goals.
We will be getting another forward in.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I think a fit DCL all season gets you 10-12 league goals. Probably 15-18 goals when you add cup compeitions.

He played 17 PL games with 5 goals in a stinking Everton side and having been injured most of the season. You'd expect a dozen league goals if fit all season.

You can probably find half a dozen strikers in other leagues who do the same. But depends on money and adapting to PL etc.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Every striker in this market who available is not natural goal scorer so we'll be frustrated nobody going to hit 20 goals that's why we need 2 striker
Yeah, this is where I'm at with it. Very happy with Jesus coming in - because he's quality - but he's not enough by himself. I hope we can also punt on someone with potential to deliver high numbers of goals - Nunez or Osimhen look the most likely to me but any of the names really. Just hope and pray we get this window right.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We need a CF, who offers a significant aerial threat, imo...especially in an Arteta system.

That's something we have badly lacked since Giroud, while we don't have the level of players like City to circumvent that.

We can get Jesus, very good player...but need a target man too.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Jesus was never a convincing goalscorer under Pep so it would be a surprise if Teta made him better. Teta isnt the kind of manager that make players better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom