• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.9%
  • Saliba

Votes: 240 84.2%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Yeah with Pepe citing language barrier, I think Mikel's French is way overblown tbh. Saliba said language barrier as well whilst giving interviews in English over a year ago.

Maybe Arteta comprend pas le Français when it comes to certain man he don't like I dunno.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

He's been in the UK for 10 years and his english is not exactly fluent. I wouldn't bet on his french past the minimum.

His French is probably as passable as Brad Pitt's Italian in Inglorious Basterds :lol:

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
He's been in the UK for 10 years and his english is not exactly fluent. I wouldn't bet on his french past the minimum.
Artetas been in the UK for 10 years? Try doubling that. He moved to Rangers when he was about 20 and his been here since. His English is also about as good as a non native can get.

Arteta has many faults but his English abilities aren't one of them.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Artetas been in the UK for 10 years? Try doubling that. He moved to Rangers when he was about 20 and his been here since. His English is also about as good as a non native can get.

Arteta has many faults but his English abilities aren't one of them.

:lol: As a non native, I strenuously disagree.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Artetas level is a solid C1 level. Makes some small mistakes but it doesn't change the understanding of what he is saying.

Don't know where you got he had been living in UK for 10 years. Unless Glasgow and Liverpool don't count as the UK.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Do not be so pertinacious :lol: pls

I have to acknowledge that Rimaal has a very good English for non-native, dont know whether her spoken English is this good.

ragnarock

It’s cases like these where I think the manager system is really obsolete. The club (the most important thing remember) is about to loose a serious asset on account of the preferences (or at least the system) of one-ish man. Time for the sport to evolve.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom