• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 šŸ›’

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 963,436

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­
No UCL football makes that impossible
He loves Arsenal its different we really have big chance if we want him. I really want us to try if he don't extend this guy is CL quality footballer still 25 years old would be amazing signing.

Goonger

Get this dude to Assna i beg. Sell pepe and buy him. We have unfinished business

Lad would be a dream, & would certainly add goals into the team. He's already said we'd be favourites if he'd to come back to the EPL, so apart from if Real want him, we'd actually have a real chance you'd imagine if Tets can sell him the vision.

MikeVinna

Established Member
I think we really should lower the expectations without Champions League football. I donā€™t believe Gnabry for example will consider us without it.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ā­
I think we really should lower the expectations without Champions League football. I donā€™t believe Gnabry for example will consider us without it.
I would if it was other player but the case is different with Gnabry he played here before never got his chance also he likes Arsenal and we have perfect chance because neither city or Liverpool want wingers Chelsea we don't know thier plans yet. If we want him and price is not high we should consider it. G.Jesus and him will raise our attack so many levels

14Henry

Looking for receipts šŸ‘€
I would if it was other player but the case is different with Gnabry he played here before never got his chance also he likes Arsenal and we have perfect chance because neither city or Liverpool want wingers Chelsea we don't know thier plans yet. If we want him and price is not high we should consider it. G.Jesus and him will raise our attack so many levels
But again their similar players (Jesus and Gnabry). If we get Jesus it may be better going for a different style of striker. An aerial threat and different option for when we revert to spamming 100 crosses into the box when 1 0 down.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ā­
But again their similar players (Jesus and Gnabry). If we get Jesus it may be better going for a different style of striker. An aerial threat and different option for when we revert to spamming 100 crosses into the box when 1 0 down.
Only if we sell pepe i'd like we get Gnabry

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Agreed, I wouldn't go for both Gnabry and Jesus. One or the other with a different profile CF would be lovely though

2Smokeyy

5.0 ā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļø (49)
Trusted ā­

He's still good for another few years if his knees can take it. Luka Modric is 36.

Agree with @Rimaal here. GĆ¼ndoğan is class, would be really good if we can get him and another midfielder.

Heā€™s 31, itā€™s not like his career his done especially as his style is more on the technical side of the game and making those deep runs. Canā€™t see him dropping off that quick.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League

Get this dude to Assna i beg. Sell pepe and buy him. We have unfinished business
I can't shake this feeling that Gnabry will end up at Liverpool or Chelsea this summer. I can see a scenario where Salah goes to Madrid after Perez misses out on Halaand and Mbappe. Then Liverpool will target Gnabry. Tbh, the German is probably one of the best replacements for Salah and on his final year of his contract I doubt it will cost too much.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League

Heā€™s spot on. This would be a really good window imo.

That would address a lot of our weaknesses but Galaxy brain wouldnā€™t do it.
I can't lie, this guy is massive troll these days. Pretty sure he sold his account some time back but that list doesn't offend me. Not too sure about Abraham but I can get behind nearly everyone on that list. Nkunku really solves a lot of issues. He could be the perfect LW/LCM that we need imo.

Nkunku-Jesus-Saka
Ƙdegaard
Bissouma-Partey
(A double pivot)

Martinelli-Jesus-Saka
Nkunku-Partey-Ƙdegaard
(A single pivot)

6666Louis

Not sure we need a tall physical striker. Looking at how top tier football is going.

We need 6 fast, powerful, intense, hardworking, clever, technical capable goal threats. Because of injuries. But mainly so you can change pace at the 65 min when the defense tire out.

Martinelli, Saka, maybe Smith Rowe.

and Nkunko, Jesus, Gnabry?

Probably only afford two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom