• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That kid is the one who is actually his. Poor them when they could have been wearing City title winning shirts.

I wonder if kids get a say in this, tbh?

If my dad was the manager of Chelsea...and wanted me to walk around The Bridge at the end of the season, wearing a Chelsea shirt, when I was 10.

I couldn't tell him to **** off quick enough :lol:

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Yeah it’s but if everything and him yelling on the sideline confusing players. Jack of all trades. I’m not optimistic about the future

christina ricci thad powell GIF

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
4 teams getting in the Champions League is probably too much, nevermind 5 from the league positions alone.

They are just devaluing the competition more than anything, by letting loads of teams qualify.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I wonder if kids get a say in this, tbh?

If my dad was the manager of Chelsea...and wanted me to walk around The Bridge at the end of the season, wearing a Chelsea shirt, when I was 10.

I couldn't tell him to **** off quick enough :lol:
The Arteta kids are good little yes boys whereas Troy Deeney's son is a true Gunner who trolls his own father. Cojones.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom