• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Managerial Royalty

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

The man cant solve conflicts. A typical narcissist.

Well it's a worrying trend without a shadow of a doubt to the point where if a player has fallen out with the manager, even just a fairly minor incident, and you can confidently bet that the player will probably be shipped off.

You can't manage people like that.

Sure football is about building a group with the right attitude as a collective but jesus, some players aren't going to be perfectly compliant, he needs to learn to manage a bigger team and a broader set of personalities. Especially because Arsenal do not have a bottomless pit of cash.

Kwaku

Next season is big for Arteta. I look at Liverpool and see how they’ve progressed with Klopp and so no reason why a coach at Arsenal cannot do something similar or close after being given a few years. Liverpool we’re also in dire straits when Klopp took over. 5th is only OK for now, but not next season.

It’s time for Arteta and the club to put up or shut up.

D

Deleted member 102404

So the technical director lied to the fans?
Maybe they started planning it - who knows.
Who cares.
What we saw is that we only actually started down this route after we picked up 2 from 21 points leading up to fielding all the youngsters in the Chelsea game where we smashed them - Dec 2020.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Maybe they started planning it - who knows.
Who cares.
What we saw is that we only actually started down this route after we picked up 2 from 21 points leading up to fielding all the youngsters in the Chelsea game where we smashed them at their place - Dec 2020.

Answer the question.

Bloodbather

Established Member

The quotes and replies are hilarious Arsenal fans really expect us to be involved in the title race??? :lol:
Pretty silly to make predictions about the title contenders beyond City and Liverpool without seeing the summer transfer window. Chelsea I can understand as it's his team, but Sp**s and United haven't done anything to be mentioned there.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

One thing i'm looking forward to next season is we're going to have serious, targets, even if Edu&Mikel try to hide. I'm already seeing quite a few people mention 70+ goals scored and hitting 70-75 points, naturally if this is a process I expect a lot of the fanbase to be viewing the top 4 as a non-negotiable for next season. I also don't think an early/underdog cup exit will be tolerated either.

It's exciting time for us outers, the excuses are slowly starting to run dry. The bar can't go any lower than it has and there's only so much PR and having a young team can cover up...

right?

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
but they are backup players that needed to step up due to injury. I am talking about starting eleven, Arsenal has been moaning for 4 positions for 7 seasons now. I don't hear people saying our defense is an issue, that we can improve our wingers or creative players. Yes, we are going to need solid depth now that we are playing Europe football, but you can even argue that gambling on keeping Moh and believing in Cedric paid off, they have been very strong performers when played.
Our team after 280 million and 2 years has not enough depth to compete in 1 competition what does that tell you about the Edu/Arteta pub team formerly known as Arsenal. We sent out tons of players on an already thin squad in January and added no one, those two by themselves jobbed the fans out of Cl. He never even gave Guendouzi and Saliba a chance. With the players he threw away and never gave a chance the last 2 years we would finished 3rd. He is not getting better after 2 years he is getting worse.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
One thing i'm looking forward to next season is we're going to have serious, targets, even if Edu&Mikel try to hide. I'm already seeing quite a few people mention 70+ goals scored and hitting 70-75 points, naturally if this is a process I expect a lot of the fanbase to be viewing the top 4 as a non-negotiable for next season. I also don't think an early/underdog cup exit will be tolerated either.

It's exciting time for us outers, the excuses are slowly starting to run dry. The bar can't go any lower than it has and there's only so much PR and having a young team can cover up...

right?

Oh you sweet summer child....

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

right?
Enough’s enough, raise the bar. Sick of the limbo, if he can’t high jump, get someone who can.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Enough’s enough, raise the bar. Sick of the limbo, if he can’t high jump, get someone who can.
Trophies or get the F… out the club enough job training time, now is time to win league 3 and 4 years into a project. If we don’t get CL qualification next year and win the title in 2 he should be out. Not even second place is enough after this much money and this much time. 2 years for title Mik, no more progress to nothing

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Benjamin Šeško will decide before the Euros whether he wants to leave Leipzig or sign a new contract [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have made an official offer of €20m + €5m add-ons to Fenerbache for LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Sabah Spor]

Arsenal are interested in Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow [Telegraaf]

Justin Bijlow could be available for around £10m [John Cross - The Mirror]

Newcastle are adamant Bruno Guimaraes will not be leaving the club unless his release clause is triggered [The Telegraph]

Arsenal admire Newcastle forward Alexander Isak, but the club insist they will not discuss a deal for less than double the £90m price being mentioned in the media [The Telegraph]

Sambi Lokonga says he has decided to leave Arsenal and his agent is now looking for a solution [Chris Wheatley]

Latest posts

Top Bottom