• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger statue to be unveiled at the Emirates

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Finally, but I feel like this should be just a prelude of the big thing to come. Naming the stadium after the Great Man.

The Emirates Wenger Arena
The Emirates Stadium - Arsène Wenger

As for images for sculpture some great suggestions so far.

I would like to propose this iconic image of his smirk 😏

ScreenShot2014-01-25at6.53.31AM_crop_north.png

Maybe we'll have a surprise for you 😏

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
TBH, my idea is a little OTT but I would have four interlinked statues. One of Arsène who?. The Invincible Arsène. One in the massive Nike coat with his arms outstretched and finally, his goodbye, holding the Invincible trophy. Graham at Anfirld 1989 should be next along with Paddy V

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
TBH, my idea is a little OTT but I would have four interlinked statues. One of Arsène who?. The Invincible Arsène. One in the massive Nike coat with his arms outstretched and finally, his goodbye, holding the Invincible trophy. Graham at Anfirld 1989 should be next along with Paddy V
I feel bad for George Graham. The guy won 6 major trophies for us & it's like he never even existed at Arsenal. Yes the 'bung' scandal kind of spoiled things & the end it was messy, but it shouldn't be forgotten the success he brought. He's never gonna have a statue after the bung, but feel he deserves something..

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
And thinking about it.

The statue should be Arsène holding the Invincible trophy, at his last home game in 2018.

Tom Mix

I feel bad for George Graham. The guy won 6 major trophies for us & it's like he never even existed at Arsenal. Yes the 'bung' scandal kind of spoiled things & the end it was messy, but it shouldn't be forgotten the success he brought. He's never gonna have a statue after the bung, but feel he deserves something..
Yes. George Graham made Arsenal respectable after nearly 20 years in the wilderness. In fact, the ideal Arsenal manager would combine Wenger's class with Graham's steel.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom