• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

D

Deleted member 102404

Look how far Auba is away from the box 🤣🤣🤣 but I’m sure this guy quoting me won’t bother to look at it.

That doesn’t show a LB position at all.
He’s never played LB for Arsenal in his career with us.
Your charts debunked your own claim.
:nope:

Wasn't sure of the best place for this stat, but here seems appropriate. In the entire time Wenger was at Arsenal, Arsenal's worst goal difference over a season was 23 in his final year. Since then, it has been 22, 8, 16 and 13.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Only losers talk about intangible and immeasurable stuff like culture, non-negotiables etc. If you're winning games, none of those things will matter.

If you're not winning games, miniscule stuff becomes magnified, things like not coming to training an hour before training or smiling in training becomes such a big which manager can weaponize to oust those players he hates.
🔥 🔥 🔥

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Nice to see Dokaka is back on his shilling ting. Striker has periods of good and bad form where he’s still scoring at a rate of 1 in 3 at his worst. Wow that’s so bad we were right to pay him to leave and play Nketiah upfront.

Lovely selective sampling, from a guy who isn’t even an Arsenal fan.

God give me strength.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Scored 4 goals in his last 12 games for the season and Barca fans started realizing how little he contributes when he isn't scoring. He started well but faded badly as the season went on, and at his age it's hard to see how he'll ever get back to his prime form.

Stop talking like you saw his games at Barca. No, we wont believe that you watch Arsenal, Barcelona and West Ham.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Fwiw I don't understand this culture reset, values, etc. Feel too much importance is being put on these stuff like corporate companies do.

Anyway on the pitch with the way we played with auba before this, I don't think a lot would have changed. If it was not such a big bust up, then we should have just handled it internally as much as possible and gotten a much better deal on his departure and sorted out a replacement.
I thought I’d ask because you just posted the link but it doesn’t necessarily mean you agreed with it.

Agendas aside I feel like most of us are reasonable as clearly demonstrated by your answer.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Nice to see Dokaka is back on his shilling ting. Striker has periods of good and bad form where he’s still scoring at a rate of 1 in 3 at his worst. Wow that’s so bad we were right to pay him to leave and play Nketiah upfront.

Lovely selective sampling, from a guy who isn’t even an Arsenal fan.

God give me strength.

That’s the thing I can’t stand. Fair enough if we had a big hitter up front then I wouldn’t even be banging on about Auba like I am but there’s no logic using Eddie Nketiah who has 5 goals and Lacazette with 4 goals in the PL to act like they’re the reasons behind this so called “improvement”.

D

Deleted member 102404

That’s the thing I can’t stand. Fair enough if we had a big hitter up front then I wouldn’t even be banging on about Auba like I am but there’s no logic using Eddie Nketiah who has 5 goals and Lacazette with 4 goals in the PL to act like they’re the reasons behind this so called “improvement”.
Nketiah scored more in less minutes than Auba.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Literally no ground to stand on when the alternatives are those two. The attempts to justify it are just blatant shilling when even the strongest inners like boonthegoon agree that we made the wrong choice there.

Wages saved v giving yourself as much of a chance at qualifying for the CL. Man are actually tryna justify the former. 😂

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Nketiah scored more in less minutes than Auba.

Is this something to celebrate? There’s no changing that he scored 5 goals in the PL.

This isn’t HairSpray, he had a brain despite how small it was. Definitely some similarities with their age, I’d probably say 13.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Tbf Auba was never used at LB. LWB is the term that would be more applicable if we're being specific. Chasing Trent with malaria ain't an easy task.

It's not like people are LITERALLY saying he was playing there, it's just an OTT way of putting "he should be on the shoulder of their defenders because he's not a general play striker and it makes no sense to give him 250k a week and not play to his strengths".

But that's just to big of a hassle to keep typing. Spray knows that as well.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom