• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Conte didn’t do very well but he did enough. When he took over I was certain he’d get top 4, I just thought it would be by a much bigger margin but Mikel managed to put enough pressure on them.

Not very well? Liverpool and city didn’t take points of them. He did very well, if you don’t agree with that you must hold conte at god standard

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I'm glad Conte is staying at the club, lets see how good he is.

Makes Sp**s a better side, no doubt, and the league a harder place to compete in. Next season is going to be tough.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Conte is like that whiny kid that gets everything he wants as long as he cries enough.

And when he finally gets told no, he changes clubs.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
that could make Conte stay. 150M is so much money to spend for him. even tho last season with January signings they spent around 130M.

conte will stay as long they get the targets he ask.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
that could make Conte stay. 150M is so much money to spend for him. even tho last season with January signings they spent around 130M.

conte will stay as long they get the targets he ask.
I they are not paying for kulusevski now (going to be another loan with option/obligation). They are paying for Romero and bentancur now i think.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I they are not paying for kulusevski now (going to be another loan with option/obligation). They are paying for Romero and bentancur now i think.
no they should pay it was obligation after they qualified to CL that was the clause i believe around 35M they have to pay Romero too i dont remember how much. bentancur was permanent transfer in January.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Also i'm not sure if it right move to announce how much money you have to spend now clubs will ask for extra when Sp**s want their players.

Top Bottom