• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe

Feel palace would be better for him. Nufc already have better striker in Wilson and will mostly likely buy even better ones.

And mods, reopen the Eddie out thread

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Assuming Potter is still there I think Eddie would be sensible to wait and see if Brighton are a possibility. Palace and Newcastle he wouldn't be a certain starter yet but a clear pathway for him at Brighton where he'd get plenty of goalscoring opportunities.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Assuming Potter is still there I think Eddie would be sensible to wait and see if Brighton are a possibility. Palace and Newcastle he wouldn't be a certain starter yet but a clear pathway for him at Brighton where he'd get plenty of goalscoring opportunities.
they bought Undav who had excellent season in belgium they also have Welbeck and Maupay so they likely need to sell one before thinking about Nektiah. about Nektiah he'll chose team where he'll start i think Crystal Palace might be the right choice.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

they bought Undav who had excellent season in belgium they also have Welbeck and Maupay so they likely need to sell one before thinking about Nektiah. about Nektiah he'll chose team where he'll start i think Crystal Palace might be the right choice.

He's got more of a chance at Brighton than with Palace who already have Edouard, Benteke and Mateta.

picsou

Undav won't make it in premier league, believe me. Eddie will play there

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Ironically, Eddie probably has a better pathway to regular minutes at Arsenal following his end of season and the fact he'd be second choice if he stayed, than he would have at most the mid table clubs he's been linked with

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Ironically, Eddie probably has a better pathway to regular minutes at Arsenal following his end of season and the fact he'd be second choice if he stayed, than he would have at most the mid table clubs he's been linked with
Eddie played it perfect. It’s always how you end the season and he ended it well being a starter. He is free agent and can go to mid table team and be nr 1. Brighton and West Ham need strikers and he is better than what they got. He would be mad to even talk to Arsenal

D

Deleted member 102404

Very likely to leave - but hope he goes to a premier league club (or even Championship level) because then we will get a transfer fee through arbitration. If he goes abroad we get nada.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

The fact he started the last 7/8 games and scored 5 goals due to that, will probably make him want to be a starter somewhere...good luck to him if he does go, played well these last few months.

He needs to be careful though, needs to pick his next club wisely...make sure they give you guarantees of being first choice CF before signing.

He won't start for the likes of Newcastle and Palace...he may as well stay here, if those are his only choices.

Somewhere like Brighton, would be worth the risk for him though... Southampton would be perfect, I feel.

ragnarock

Im aware of what signals it’s sending but to sign first and second choice players for one position in the same window is just not optimal for several reasons

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Does this mean just Gabriel Jesus now? No second CF I imagine.

Most likely. Well I could still see a younger forward because I imagine Balogun would have no long term future here with Nketiah staying. But I wouldn’t expect anything over €15-20m.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom