• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nket14h: Answering The 📞 From England

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
If Eddie is staying then it means only 1 striker will be bought. Jesus and Eddie leading the line isn't enough. Unless Jesus is only being signed as a wide player but hard to see.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Think he would have left if we got Champions League, he will get plenty of game time in the Europa and cups next season...to keep him fresh, when he's coming off the bench in the league...he will be much sharper in this scenario too, rather than coming in from the cold like the season just passed...hink he will be a quality super sub now.

Happy for Eddie, will get a good pay day too... needs to declare for Ghana now too, so I can support him in the World Cup!

A little worried about our CF options now...Jesus can only come in now, if he is considered a winger...need a physical CF now, imo.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Could argue though he's finished this season pretty strong and gathered a lot of interest, with Europa he may be able to impress on a European level and then next season we could be batting away £30M bids.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Only time will tell if he made a mistake or not. As for now when season start he'll start on bench so not sure what the point of him thinking it's right decision to stay.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Hopefully he will still get enough minutes and the matches just were used to convince him to stay. With EL and the Cups there still should be enough games.

Would be good to get a variable offensive player like Gakpo or Gnabry, who can play up front too.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
As my hopes for Eddie if he continues what he done last month then we'll have very decent option. Just need improve his overall game bit more playing striker nowadays not only about finishing.

Anyway get CF and winger done now.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
We’ll only sign one “striker” now. The worry for Eddie should be who they get to replace Pepe. If it’s a wide forward who can play down the middle he might not even be second choice.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Soft spot for Eddie so would never be gutted to see him get renewed. From his point of view I think a think of run of games is what he needs, does he get enough of that here once Jesus signs? I'm not sure.

I see Jesus as the Laca replacement giving us 2 players who have the stamina to play that position.

With an extension we will also have player a tied down who has resale value if it doesn't work out.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Soft spot for Eddie so would never be gutted to see him get renewed. From his point of view I think a think of run of games is what he needs, does he get that here once Jesus signs? I'm not sure.

I see Jesus as the Laca replacement giving us 2 players who have the stamina to play that position.

With an extension we will also have player a tied down who has resale value as well if it doesn't work out.

Yeah, this is where I'm at right now.

Not the best move for him on paper and he is one of the ones I would really like to see make a great career at a PL level.

If we do bring two cfs somehow, Eddie's toast imo.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
If Eddie is staying then it means only 1 striker will be bought. Jesus and Eddie leading the line isn't enough. Unless Jesus is only being signed as a wide player but hard to see.

I hope that's not the case.

Jesus and Eddie wont be enough if we want to take our attack to the next level. We need at least one more tall striker, and perhaps a kid as well.

Give me Eddie, Jesus, Tammy and that kid Hlozek. With Martinelli, Saka and Smith Rowe also in the mix. That's 40m for Jesus, plus another 50-60 for Tammy. Sounds unrealistic but we need to do this IMO.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
If Eddie complains about playing time 8 months from now he's actually dead to me and heading straight to the bin where Pepe is currently residing in.
And that's why i don't get why he decided to stay G.Jesus if signed he not injury prone and he very young too so chances will be from bench or europa.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I hope that's not the case.

Jesus and Eddie wont be enough if we want to take our attack to the next level. We need at least one more tall striker, and perhaps a kid as well.

Give me Eddie, Jesus, Tammy and that kid Hlozek. With Martinelli, Saka and Smith Rowe also in the mix. That's 40m for Jesus, plus another 50-60 for Tammy. Sounds unrealistic but we need to do this IMO.
Yeah Eddie and Jesus isn't enough.

For me it's a strange move from Eddie.

Arteta can't be telling him he is a starter. So he must be saying you fight it out. Play EL and Cup. Get minutes of bench and some PL games when maybe Jesus moves out wide etc.

He has to have been promised minimum 2nd choice striker to stay which is worrying.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, this is where I'm at right now.

Not the best move for him on paper and he is one of the ones I would really like to see make a great career at a PL level.

If we do bring two cfs somehow, Eddie's toast imo.

He's one I'd have liked to have seen us do some kind of buy back clause deal you see Chelsea doing a lot. That would have allowed him to get enough games to see whether he could be a PL level striker in the long run. I think he could but it's still a bit of a question mark at this point really.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom