• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Brooke Norton-Cuffy

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Hope he stays on loan for as long as it takes this club to get rid of Arteta, don't want him ruining his confidence. Big fan of the lad as well, Tomiyasu is a much better RB and a sicknote so he really could make that spot his.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Hope he stays on loan for as long as it takes this club to get rid of Arteta, don't want him ruining his confidence. Big fan of the lad as well, Tomiyasu is a much better RB and a sicknote so he really could make that spot his.
You must be buzzing after Thursday btw, looked an unbelievable atmosphere.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Clear of Dennis the menace we currently have playing for us. I fvcking can't stand Cedric. Get this kid in I don't care if he makes errors as long as he keeps that trash out.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Need to find him either a good Championship side or better yet a decent club in the Bundesliga for his next loan. Think he can do bits with us, would be a shame if he were to just get League Cup games for us though if even that.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
A loan probably is the best idea but I imagine we'll probably wait till after pre-season before deciding. I believe given Tomi's injury history we need another RB regardless next season.

If Norton-Cuffy impresses enough there's no reason that couldn't be him despite his inexperience at this level, he seems to have all the tools.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Need to find him either a good Championship side or better yet a decent club in the Bundesliga for his next loan. Think he can do bits with us, would be a shame if he were to just get League Cup games for us though if even that.
Nah not Bundesliga, that's nearly a joke league. Everyone putting up numbers there. I think championship will be a good challenge for him. Then maybe lower EPL level team if he really does well in championship level.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Nah not Bundesliga, that's nearly a joke league. Everyone putting up numbers there. I think championship will be a good challenge for him. Then maybe lower EPL level team if he really does well in championship level.
If Bundesliga is a joke league what does that make the Championship?

Germany is much better for prospects than England. Look how Nketiahs loan worked for him and how Nelson's did. Either way much more important than the league is to make sure it's a club that will give him playing time

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
If Bundesliga is a joke league what does that make the Championship?

Germany is much better for prospects than England. Look how Nketiahs loan worked for him and how Nelson's did. Either way much more important than the league is to make sure it's a club that will give him playing time
There is obviously less talent in championship, but the games will not be as open as Bundesliga. That is a padding stats league

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

Excited to see how he'll preform
I figured this was a strong possibility. He's a legit star waiting to happen. Big, strong athlete; doesn't get beaten 1v1; very good dribbler; adept at playing inside and outside - the only weak point I can see is that he's an over-ambitious passer but he's shown capability of even passing on his left foot. It'd be shrewder to let him go to the Championship but this is a gamble I'd back.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I figured this was a strong possibility. He's a legit star waiting to happen. Big, strong athlete; doesn't get beaten 1v1; very good dribbler; adept at playing inside and outside - the only weak point I can see is that he's an over-ambitious passer but he's shown capability of even passing on his left foot. It'd be shrewder to let him go to the Championship but this is a gamble I'd back.
Would love he impressed and take Cedric place as quick as possible i don't think he ready for PL football maybe championship loan next season or aboard?

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Would love he impressed and take Cedric place as quick as possible i don't think he ready for PL football maybe championship loan next season or aboard?
Norton-Cuffy has a habit of adapting to a higher level much quicker than expected, akin to Saka taking the U18s by storm as a schoolboy and immediately cementing himself for the U23s then first team respectively. He has kinks in his game to work out for sure but I've never seen Norton-Cuffy look even close to out of his depth.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Norton-Cuffy has a habit of adapting to a higher level much quicker than expected, akin to Saka taking the U18s by storm as a schoolboy and immediately cementing himself for the U23s then first team respectively. He has kinks in his game to work out for sure but I've never seen Norton-Cuffy look even close to out of his depth.
From his videos he does seem have that ability of being so good with ball despite his young age similar to saka. Seriously if he made right impression in pre season he should compete with Tomi

Latest posts+

Top Bottom