• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Serge Gnabry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Some would argue they would have been good regardless of Arteta or even despite him. Watching all the other attackers struggle, I would be one of those that would argue Saka is good despite Arteta.

No way to prove it though, so have to credit their success and Arteta's success. That's why I've never liked them though, they just enable Arteta's reign of tyranny.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If Gnabry’s smart he’ll wait and earn double what he’d get now by moving on a free.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Gnabry Jesus Saka
Martinelli Nketiah ESR

Denzel Washington Love GIF

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I doubt it happens but with Eddie's extension that's the best we can wish for.
You think just 1 signing in the forward line?

Assuming Gnabry isn't viable, are there any other goalscoring wingers available? Even with my vast knowledge of the beautiful game, i'm struggling to think of any. Its why i preferred Jesus + another CF before Nketiah signed.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

You think just 1 signing in the forward line?

Assuming Gnabry isn't viable, are there any other goalscoring wingers available? Even with my vast knowledge of the beautiful game, i'm struggling to think of any. Its why i preferred Jesus + another CF before Nketiah signed.

Gakpo, but my issue is while he's not just some kid he's not got that experience someone like Jesus or Gnabry would bring.

Eddie, Gakpo, Jesus, Martinelli, Saka and ESR isn't top four.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Gakpo, but my issue is while he's not just some kid he's not got that experience someone like Jesus or Gnabry would bring.

Eddie, Gakpo, Jesus, Martinelli, Saka and ESR isn't top four.
Yeah i'm not keen on Gakpo. We need an experienced gunman. Martinelli is our Gakpo.

There are ones who could add goals but lack in other areas:

- Richarlison - He'd be too expensive imo, i also find him quite frustrating to watch.
- Pulisic - Still can't work him out. Always seems to find himself in goalscoring positions but the rest of his game seems to have regressed since his first season at Chelsea.
- Raphinha - More suited to the right and not proven to be prolific. Double digits this season skewed by him taking penalties.
- Barnes - Not one to take us up a level, not sure how he'd perform in a team which is more possession based. He'd be expensive too.
- Oyarzabal
- Danjuma
- Zaha

Not bad options, but not ones without question marks.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Yeah i'm not keen on Gakpo. We need an experienced gunman. Martinelli is our Gakpo.

There are ones who could add goals but lack in other areas:

- Richarlison - He'd be too expensive imo, i also find him quite frustrating to watch.
- Pulisic - Still can't work him out. Always seems to find himself in goalscoring positions but the rest of his game seems to have regressed since his first season at Chelsea.
- Raphinha - More suited to the right and not proven to be prolific. Double digits this season skewed by him taking penalties.
- Barnes - Not one to take us up a level, not sure how he'd perform in a team which is more possession based. He'd be expensive too.
- Oyarzabal
- Danjuma
- Zaha

Not bad options, but not ones without question marks.

God they all suck.

RMC/Bild: Arsenal and Real Madrid interested

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Two links in two days he needs a thread.

We've lost Auba and Laca as massive earners, we've extended Elketiah to save on a CF and CM so we need to smash that cash somewhere.

Mikel keeps banging on about this being the window we need to sign TOP players, not more prospects. Give him the bag, and I'm talking about the 'look we f*cked up and missed out on CL so here's the cash to make up for that' like United do kinda money.

Will he choose Arsenal over Madrid? Absolutely not.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
A dream signing real madrid is the dream move for any footballer. We can only hope if he open to move to PL and we interested he'll come here.

Having Gnabry and G.Jesus tow quality and CL footballer would good statement signings.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
His salary wouldn't be problem he asking for more than 200k and Bayern not offering him that after we clearing most of of wagebill plus laca Leno and pepe who earning combined 350k who all leaving too mean offering Gnabry 200k or more wouldn't even hurt us

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Dream stuff this.

Gnabry - Jesus - Saka would even make Mikro Willie look like a good manager.

If you have Gnabry he’d get you a ton of goals which reduces burden on likes of Jesus, Saka and MØ.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Dream stuff this.

Gnabry - Jesus - Saka would even make Mikro Willie look like a good manager.

If you have Gnabry he’d get you a ton of goals which reduces burden on likes of Jesus, Saka and MØ.
This front line would be so good only thier pace would be scary i don't like to compare but that how teams fear Liverpool Salah Mane Diaz Frontline. It's difficult because currently we not elite club but possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom