• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 🛒

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 963,537

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Kroenke worth 10B. 150M giving us every summer is minimum he'll get the 150m back in week with how many franchises and companies he own.

And married into the Wal-Mart family, imagine the amount of ‘partnerships’ and ’sponsors’ we could have through those connections.

Hopefully when Palpatine dies Josh gives us something to be excited about.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
And married into the Wal-Mart family, imagine the amount of ‘partnerships’ and ’sponsors’ we could have through those connections.

Hopefully when Palpatine dies Josh gives us something to be excited about.
He can give us 300m to spend every window. I'm not even joking. But I'll take 150m for now considering the market values.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
It'll look cheap when the hyper inflation properly kicks in...
Its not right but this where we heading players market value on up players always asking for ridiculous wages agents too. The clubs can't do nothing unless something happen and introduce wage cap

SK___

Thing is his value went up by a lot last 2-3 months or whenever he started playing, forgot "when "already
he hasn’t done anything to justify that type of contract… this is what you give to a man who’s banged in 20+ goals for consecutive seasons… eddie hasn’t done that…
what if he does the bare minimum in years to come & we try (struggle) to move him on? where’s the logic here?

EDIT

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
he hasn’t done anything to justify that type of contract… this is what you give to a man who’s banged in 20+ goals for consecutive seasons… eddie hasn’t done that
what if he does thd bare minimum in years to come & we try to move him on? where’s the logic here?
Not it's not. 100k is nothing in football these days. Michail Antonio is on 75k a week and is nothing more than a bouncer fs. His finishing is shocking.

SK___

Not it's not. 100k is nothing in football these days. Michail Antonio is on 75k a week and is nothing more than a bouncer fs. His finishing is shocking.
antonio & bowen are both hammers’ focal point
both play week in week out & one is their top scorer & BOTH earn under 90k… they’re also a el team just like us

regarding our guy, besides doing his very best on the pitch to attract intrest from germans & vieira, the yout has done absolutely
**** ALL here

in about ten years time, if my kid gets **** a-levels I’m buying her a 911 **** it

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
antonio & bowen are both hammers focal point
both play week in week out & one is their top scorer & BOTH earn under 90k… they’re also a el team…

regarding our guy, the yout has done **** ALL

if my kid gets **** a-levels I’m buying her a 911 **** it
Problem with football these days you need good purple patch of 2 months and the club get automatic pay raise and new contract not only us does that most do.

100k for Eddie is so much but i believe the media did increase the number it'll be around 70K and that normal when he was earning close to 40k.

SK___

Problem with football these days you need good purple patch of 2 months and the club get automatic pay raise and new contract not only us does that most do.

100k for Eddie is so much but i believe the media did increase the number it'll be around 70K and that normal when he was earning close to 40k.
60-80k sounds normal

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

@Sebastes I see some weak links to Adam Hlozek, I know you were big on him.
Yeah really like him and have for some time. Can play across the front 3 and is a good SS which indicates he could play a similar role as Laca/Jesus. Still don’t think he’s it when it comes to being 2nd choice in a CL chasing PL team. He’d be good for developing in EL group stage and league cup but we need more experience and someone used to this level as backup or striker alternative. Imho

tcahill

Happy with Eddie renewing.

Bringing someone of his quality in would probably cost 10-20 mill anyway, plus around the 40-70k range in wages.

We know he's at least decent at the PL level, a new guy might flop completely. Also knows the club, tactical system etc.

He's also only 22 and is clearly improving. People are acting like we're renewing a 31 year old Lacazette.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom