• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
He didn't kick out Lukaku first thing he could. continued playing him through his dreadful form.
He's also played Rudiger even though he's gonna sign for Madrid.

how would you have him handle it?

I would have let him handle it, he is the manager and he needs to take decisions. Its his job on the line, not mine.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
-Arsène averaged 75 points a season over 22 years.
-Unai got 70 points in his first season.
-Conte got 71 points in his first part season

Arteta is about to try to reach 70 points at the 4th time of asking with a bigger investment than any of the above - fact.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service

Arteta is about to try to reach 70 points at the 4th time of asking with a bigger investment than any of the above - fact.
Have you outright said you want him gone yet? Feel we could do with another poll on whether people want him gone right now.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd

Facts don’t seem to matter anymore mate. Most the fan base have bought into the PR campaign.

Their response to this would be ‘but he’s changing the culture’ or ‘its a project with a young squad’

**** off.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I was all for sacking Tets until the last summer window happened, but too much has gone into it now where you can't sack him lightly anymore. You'd have to find a coach that sees Ben White, Ødegaard and Ramsdale as starters otherwise that's a lot of time and millions wasted.

This just has to play out, you have to be Arteta in now.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I was all for sacking Tets until the last summer window happened, but too much has gone into it now where you can't sack him lightly anymore. You'd have to find a coach that sees Ben White, Ødegaard and Ramsdale as starters otherwise that's a lot of time and millions wasted.

Such odd logic - let the house burn down rather than put out the fire because the furniture is already singed?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Its realistic thinking, if you look at Arsenal and its resources. We can't just destroy and rebuild like the financially doped clubs can.

Although I would say that managers out there would find value in our starting players. They are decent to good and can still get better. That for me is the best part.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Yes it's resignation time for the mind and soul. The question is though, if he gets 70 points at the 4th time of asking, the inners will claim it was all worth it. But was it really?

Last edited:

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Arteta will not be here in 12 months. Fans will turn on him. Arsenal won’t be near top 4 next season and will finish 7th at best

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Such odd logic - let the house burn down rather than put out the fire because the furniture is already singed?
:lol: It's not me running the club is it. Arsenal don't have infinite resources so yeah they have to hope it works.

The relationship was crap to begin with, but they thought having kids would fix the marriage.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

The question is though, if he gets 70 points at the 4th time of asking, the inners will claim it was all worth it.
Course not :lol:

Even at the start of this season I questioned that even if we did get 4th, you would have to wonder if we could have gotten there cheaper and quicker with a better manager.

A whole other season later, more millions spent, it's a farce lets just be honest here. It's ridiculous what the club is doing.

So many people willing it to happen to and drawing up transfer wishlists only to blame the same player 9 months later I don't get it.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

:lol: It's not me running the club is it. Arsenal don't have infinite resources so yeah they have to hope it works.

The relationship was crap to begin with, but they thought having kids would fix the marriage.
And we are at the stage where the dad finds out the kids are not his, this marriage is doomed even though he is convincing himself he is still their dad despite what a dna test says

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Course not :lol:

Even at the start of this season I questioned that even if we did get 4th, you would have to wonder if we could have gotten there cheaper and quicker with a better manager.
A whole other season later, more millions spent, it's a farce lets just be honest here. It's ridiculous what the club is doing. So many people willing it to happen to and drawing up transfer wishlists only to blame the same player 9 months later I don't get it.
Cheers, just wanted some confirmation of like minds.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Yeah he has, we are essentially in a process of rebuilding by investing. Problem is, I think we can only do it once, hence the profiles were are targeting.
Jesus is £55m for one player which is over half of the whole Brentford squad. If he wants that through sales he going to have to stop running our expensive players down eg Auba, Pepe, Laca.

Mind you the clubs idea of giving players to other managers to develop may pay off, bet Saliba would fetch a fair bit and Guendouzi too, if they hadn't put in that option to buy (stupid).

Latest posts+

Top Bottom