• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Arsenal Career on Death Rowe?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
What is the meaning of this? I do not partake in ESR slander sir.

I told you guys at the time you were tripping though, it's possible to rate the guy without saying this kinda crap.

I wonder what's gonna happen to him now though?

He is a good player, but I feel Gabby is ahead of him on the left...so even if we only sign 1 more striker, he would still be behind Martinelli.

I thought that Arteta might try in him the midfield last season, but that hasn't really worked out either.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I wonder what's gonna happen to him now though?

He is a good player, but I feel Gabby is ahead of him on the left...so even if we only sign 1 more striker, he would still be behind Martinelli.

I thought that Arteta might try in him the midfield last season, but that hasn't really worked out either.
Meh he'll be fine.

The only real danger I see for him is suffering from Rooney syndrome where he doesn't quite nail down and learn a position? I think there will always be a debate between winger or 10 with him. Then someone pops up and says midfield.

Also fitness & injuries. Otherwise he has everything else.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I rate Emile, but...

@Macho
@2Smokeyy
@Trilly

...do you guys remember when Carragher said, he was the best dribbler in England :lol:

tenor.gif

That’s all I see in here.

He’s a decent player but do I see him as anything special like Saka or even Ødegaard? Not really. He’ll be a good option for what we’re trying to achieve next season in the Europa League tbf.

Riou

tenor.gif

That’s all I see in here.

He’s a decent player but do I see him as anything special like Saka or even Ødegaard, not really. He’ll be a good option for what we’re trying to achieve next season in the Europa League tbf.

Saying he's not the best dribbler in the league, isn't bait, tbf...would be like someone saying Craig Bellamy was the best forward in the league in 2003, it's just not true.

Doesn't mean you don't think he's a quality player, which he obviously is.

Also great Tremors gif, need to watch that film again!

Tell.

Can see Emile being a great attacking 8.

As a 10 or LF I feel he'll be an average player who lives or dies by end product.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Hope he develops his game in the off season working on his passing and agility, as his movement is the strongest part of his game.

Getting a bit stronger for his frame won’t be bad either. Will be able to ride challenges better.

More than anything, hope he focuses on maximising his talent.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Will ESR rise to being called up to the national senior team rather than just the U21s for now? Seems like an insult, tbh. :lol:

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

He's improved his scoring this season. Am looking forward to what he can do with guidance from a real manager.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I rate Emile, but...

@Macho
@2Smokeyy
@Trilly

...do you guys remember when Carragher said, he was the best dribbler in England :lol:
Yh I remember this, the media hype was insane. Something about him being like Kaka, Henry and Hazard those kind of guys who are faster with the ball than without it.

I remember thinking "Stfu man, just say that he's kind of fast".

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

MY number 10 😍
We gave Saka the number 7 way too early, I complained about it at the time but he grew into it and is pretty much our best player.

I can't believe how easily ESR got our number ten. This club love to focus on useless crap like creating a winning culture, how about not giving legendary numbers to kids after half a good season? That would be a start ffs.

Riou

Yh I remember this, the media hype was insane. Something about him being like Kaka, Henry and Hazard those kind of guys who are faster with the ball than without it.

Need Carragher to next say that ESR, reminds him of a young Malouda.

That will have AM absolutely fuming!

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Got compared to a young Ronaldo more than once as well :lol:

Once in commentary and once by Neville who said he had a similar mindset or something like that can't remember.

I've never seen one young player compared to so many greats until ESR, Rooney wasn't even and he was worshiped. Admittedly he was very unique.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Got compared to a young Ronaldo as well :lol:

Once in commentary and once by Neville who said he had a similar mindset or something like that can't remember.

I've never seen one young player compared to so many greats until ESR, Rooney wasn't even and he was worshiped. Admittedly he was very unique.
Think that was Martinelli iirc?

He is a very good talent still IMO and can become a good player for us. But he had an awful ending to the season.

Hopefully, he will be able to work on things during the summer and come back stronger next season!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom