• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Serge Gnabry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Yeah i'm not keen on Gakpo. We need an experienced gunman. Martinelli is our Gakpo.

There are ones who could add goals but lack in other areas:

- Richarlison - He'd be too expensive imo, i also find him quite frustrating to watch.
- Pulisic - Still can't work him out. Always seems to find himself in goalscoring positions but the rest of his game seems to have regressed since his first season at Chelsea.
- Raphinha - More suited to the right and not proven to be prolific. Double digits this season skewed by him taking penalties.
- Barnes - Not one to take us up a level, not sure how he'd perform in a team which is more possession based. He'd be expensive too.
- Oyarzabal
- Danjuma
- Zaha

Not bad options, but not ones without question marks.
Hlozek as well. Agree that I'm not convinced by Gakpo. Obvs Gnabry would be amazing

Goonger

Dream stuff this.

Gnabry - Jesus - Saka would even make Mikro Willie look like a good manager.

If you have Gnabry he’d get you a ton of goals which reduces burden on likes of Jesus, Saka and MØ.

Agreed. As much as id like a Tammy or another physical striker, the movement and interchange, & flexibility along the forward line that Jesus, Saka, Martinelli & Gnabry offer is mouthwatering.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Agreed. As much as id like a Tammy or another physical striker, the movement and interchange, & flexibility along the forward line that Jesus, Saka, Martinelli & Gnabry offer is mouthwatering.

Yeah I think Tammy would be bang them in up front for us but the way Jesus could link up with a goal machine like Gnabry would be absolute flames.

Would mean you wouldn’t be overly reliant on Martinelli and ESR next year. I think they’re better as super subs right now in their development.

Have to say that this would be a 10/10 window:
Gnabry
Tielemans
Jesus
Hickey
Saliba (return)

Add to that another left footed CB and we’re cooking. Obviously have to move on a lot of guys though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If it didn't happen i hope he moves to real madrid it'll be pain watch him in PL for other club than Arsenal.

There just not many elite wingers who available Richarlison more of CF these days than winger Gakpo is young and might not settle in different league quick.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If it didn't happen i hope he moves to real madrid it'll be pain watch him in PL for other club than Arsenal.

There just not many elite wingers who available Richarlison more of CF these days than winger Gakpo is young and might not settle in different league quick.

If we don’t get him the smart move in my eyes is sign someone like Sarr for a Pepe replacement.

Spend the big money on midfield and then see next year if any wingers is worth the money.

Smart clubs don’t work their way down the list.

Malky

Established Member
Even though the chances are slim, but if we somehow pull this off it would be similar to when we signed Sanchez - our attack instantly goes up levels. Then we add Jesus on top of that.
Gnabry, Jesus, Saka and Ødegaard all linking up 🔥

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
If we don’t get him the smart move in my eyes is sign someone like Sarr for a Pepe replacement.

Spend the big money on midfield and then see next year if any wingers is worth the money.

Smart clubs don’t work their way down the list.
Yeah if we struggle to get someone really good than guys like Sarr make sense. We just lack goals we need natural goal scores if Gnabry and Jesus signed they'll give 30 goals and that big improvement than what we had

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Our prodigal son needs to return...

download-88.png

:pray:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Dream stuff this.

If you have Gnabry he’d get you a ton of goals which reduces burden on likes of Jesus, Saka and MØ.

Add Tammy to that and people will think Mikel is world class after a few games played. That’s how we roll you know.

Dream stuff but can’t see us being a choice over Madrid

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Dream stuff this.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Gnabry as a winger skews quite heavily towards finishing off chances right?

I feel like we can look at what Gabi has done for us to guess at the impact of Gnabry. I don't see loads being created for Gabi so while Gnabry is the better player I'm not sure how much of an impact he'll actually have. Jesus would be 100% required to make that work.

"His character is great. You see it in training. Technically, he is very good but he's got something about him as well. He doesn't mind when he gets kicked, he gets up and goes for the next ball. He's quite brave."

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Signed Partey and Auba without any CL football we were in worse positions. There chance as long you got the money.
And how have those moves worked out? :lol:

These footballers all talk you know, I'm not sure that coming to press/get scapegoated for Mikel's young boys appeals to many footballers with better options.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
And how have those moves worked out? :lol:

These footballers all talk you know, I'm not sure that coming to press/get scapegoated for Mikel's young boys appeals to many footballers with better options.
It worked out by the time. What I'm saying is nothing impossible as long you in Europe and rich. If it work or not that remain to be seen lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom