• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Arsenal Career on Death Rowe?

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Think that was Martinelli iirc?
Nope :lol:

Even forgot the Keown one tbh, but someone on the commentary team on sky said the same as well.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Nope :lol:

Even forgot the Keown one tbh, but someone on the commentary team on sky said the same as well.
Holy **** :lol:

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Keown admitted last week he does this **** to give players & Areta a 'boost' before big games. :lol:

Simon Jordan & Jim White called him out on it after picking an all Arsenal 11 for combined North London team.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

@2Smokeyy I can't call it with him because Arteta tax might be sucking all attacking talent out of him but I'm leaning towards your sell for 40M call being right.

I'm not really taking the goalscoring into account because it screams purple patch then when I look at the rest of his game I'm not seeing much. If that goalscoring isn't sustainable I'm still taking young Iwobi over him atm, he was much more involved in the build up play and was excellent in the middle third.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
What does Emile Sniffs Coke have in common with Ronaldo?

2E0FBA5C00000578-3301583-image-a-12_1446543874583.jpg

...they both got their teeth fixed.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Keown admitted last week he does this **** to give players & Areta a 'boost' before big games. :lol:

Simon Jordan & Jim White called him out on it after picking an all Arsenal 11 for combined North London team.

You seen his thoughts on Pepe? :lol:

Utter bullocks.

Riou

Keown's peak, was still when we played Sutton in the cup and he said... "If I was the manager, I would tell Eastmond to out there and get all the foreign players that took your spot at Arsenal"

...great player and Arsenal man, but sometimes "The Brexit" is very strong with Martin :lol:

Riou

"He's only 17, he's better than Roy Keane"

...that was a great chant, tbf...though Fabregas was a different case, from our young players today (most young players in general, tbh)

Riou

Jokes aside, he's a very good player.

Feel Gabby is better on and off the ball though, so he should bench him next season if he can hopefully stay fit...which is still a good thing.

You want options in your team, having Emile as first choice back up for Ødegaard and Martinelli, is a step in the right direction for us...the club should always be looking to improve, Emile will still get plenty of minutes.

GoonerBoy19

He needs to work on his fitness, he always seems to have some minor issues and doesn't get run of consistent games. He and Martinelli on left should be the least of our worries this summer. Just get him fit and fight with Martinelli for the same spot and we can review him next year. This year we need strikers, fullbacks, and midfielders on priority.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Having a nose for goal is certainly an excellent characteristic to have and I don't discount its value but I am very wary of players who can go missing in the buildup to the extent that he does. He has the technical quality to be doing a lot more in our general play and even accounting for Arteta's system being an abomination, I would like to see more than just random end product.

Arsenal4life14

Having a nose for goal is certainly an excellent characteristic to have and I don't discount its value but I am very wary of players who can go missing in the buildup to the extent that he does. He has the technical quality to be doing a lot more in our general play and even accounting for Arteta's system being an abomination, I would like to see more than just random end product.
This sums Smith Rowe up great with what you've just said. He goes missing far too much in games, He needs to be more confident, he should be commanding the ball, creating plays, using his quick acceleration and technique a lot more, He's too weak and doesn't use his body well either, Sadly if he doesn't overcome this he will fall into the bracket of just being a 'good' player.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

This sums Smith Rowe up great with what you've just said. He goes missing far too much in games, He needs to be more confident, he should be commanding the ball, creating plays, using his quick acceleration and technique a lot more, He's too weak and doesn't use his body well either, Sadly if he doesn't overcome this he will fall into the bracket of just being a 'good' player.
He needs to hit the gym and improve his strength and conditioning. Unless you're Arshavin special which he's not, we can't have you dead on your feet after 70 minutes.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom