• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 🛒

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 963,543

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Anyone have any charts comparing Bissouma with Douglas Luiz of Villa. Similar age and both 1 year left on their contract.

Bissouma is such an obvious choice for about half a dozen clubs. We need a midfielder. Sp**s, United, Newcastle could do with having someone better beside Bruno, City could do with a defensive midfielder to replace Fernandinho.

However you never hear too many rumours about clubs looking Bissouma. He passes the eye test but maybe there is a flaw in his game that us fans don't see.

Or maybe that whole situation about the nightclub incident have put prospective buyers off.

Let's play Aubamawang

City definitely don’t need Jesus next season, they’ll have Haaland as well as Julian Alvarez coming in too.

Alvarez looks the truth, he scored 6 goals last night:

Yeah I've been hearing great things about him. With Edu's South American links I'd be surprised if we didn't inquire, especially given the price tag, but we wouldn't have been able to beat City anyway since he's keen to follow in Aguero's footsteps.

If we are keeping Eddie, I would like to see something like this:
The two Americans already confirmed
Saliba return and integration
Backup LCB - not really sure who
Tielemans/Auoar
Milinkovic-Savic - still can't believe he hasn't moved yet
There's a young Croatian midfielder meant to be the next Modric but forget his name. Definitely worth a flier on him. Edit: Nikola Vlasic. Can also play on the wing or 2nd striker and Arteta loves that kind of thing.
The new Marquinios
Hickey and a RB to cover for Tomi
GNABRY - bring our boy home since he wants to come back
Jesus and another striker if Eddie leaves, but I would like both Balogun and Nelson to get opportunities. I think Van Persie's guidance will help bring the best out of the latter.

Last edited:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Trusty, 23, will stay with the Colorado Rapids until at least the end of the Premier League season in May. The intention then is to loan him in Europe for the 2022/23 season to further progress his development.
World class players are starting to get in the Balon D'or list at that age yet here we are loaning a soon to be 24 year old around Europe to further his development.:lol::lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This trusty signing is nothing but marketing i hate these kind of useless deals but that football these days it's started by these c**ts Man city because they own alot of clubs.

Let's play Aubamawang

This trusty signing is nothing but marketing i hate these kind of useless deals but that football these days it's started by these c**ts Man city because they own alot of clubs.
Wasn't it supposed to "strengthen the links" between us and Kroenke's Rapids? Probably more like a money laundering operation.

I guess it raises our profile in USA when we start buying players from there, but I have more hope for the GK to make an impact. I can't see him beating Ramsdale out, but hopefully he stops him getting complacent. I love Ramsdale's attitude. Reminds me of Keown with the ****housery!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wasn't it supposed to "strengthen the links" between us and Kroenke's Rapids? Probably more like a money laundering operation.

I guess it raises our profile in USA when we start buying players from there, but I have more hope for the GK to make an impact. I can't see him beating Ramsdale out, but hopefully he stops him getting complacent. I love Ramsdale's attitude. Reminds me of Keown with the ****housery!
Yes you right about trusty. About Turner he is USA international and many USA fans rate him higher than Zack Steffan the man city backup.

Gunners1616

PL is easy work for Bissouma. He was bossing the midfield vs. Arsenal and Sp**s before trashing United midfield in their 4-0 win.

Never heard any interest from Mikel or Edu. I guess he is too fast, too physical and too technically gifted for Arsenal. They prefer watching Sambi and Elneny getting bullied left right and center.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

He extremely talented only 1 year left to his contract
This is a guy we really won't want to miss out on, especially as we don't have any midfielder even close to this profile at the club*. Has everything we need in a LCM IMO. Close to a breakout, impressive every time I've seen him, belies his age. Would understand the apprehension but he's a can't miss. A Gravenberch alternative. I'm a massive fan.

(*We do have one but he's 15).

TornadoTed

Established Member
Tottenham want Bissouma apparently.

Got a feeling he’s one of those that’ll end up moving there and everyone here will be disappointed then play down how good he is.
Bissouma is a great player, I would love him to replace Partey if he were to leave. However I wouldn't want both of them as they are too good to be rotate with each other and I doubt either would accept that role.

They have scored 5 goals in 160 odd appearances between them so playing both together doesn't help our lack of goals in the team one bit. We need someone who is going to get 8-10 goals from central midfield in my opinion, we've been missing that player since Ramsey.

I wouldn't want him to go to Sp**s though as he would be perfect for their 343 formation where the midfield is designed to be solid and let the front 3 and wing backs be the attacking threat.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
This is a guy we really won't want to miss out on, especially as we don't have any midfielder even close to this profile at the club*. Has everything we need in a LCM IMO. Close to a breakout, impressive every time I've seen him, belies his age. Would understand the apprehension but he's a can't miss. A Gravenberch alternative. I'm a massive fan.

(*We do have one but he's 15).
As usual, I entirely agree.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

But the guy is unknown in the states and never played for the us team at any age. He is not even rated by mls standard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom