• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Dogged and Determined

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
That was his game for Unai, in the box, not pretending to be a winger that he is clearly not fit for. Whatever, I'll call it today, he's not gonna be the player everyone expects him to be, and the reason for that will be that he is gonna waste too much time on the wing for Arteta. Another Chamberlain or worse
Arteta is ruining him.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Think he will get even better next season, not that far from Saka in my opinion...having a CF who isn't past it in Laca's case and not good enough in Eddie's case, will make a big difference to him too... expect a lot more goals from him, if he can stay fit.

Worry a little for ESR though, ngl.

GLITCH

We gave Elneny #4 once. Or was it even twice. :lol: Elneny?! Torreira wore #11. Apart from #14, these numbers don't hold much importance at the club anymore, apparently.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Bah another number wasted.

Everything from 7-11 needs to be done again.
Not that I care about squad numbers that much but number 10 on ESR is mad lol but again I don't think squad numbers really mean that much unless it's something that don't fit like Gallas or Torreira.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
No one wants to hear it but he's basically a poor version of Gervinho, Yao Kouasi was the better dribbler.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Feel like Martinelli has become massively overrated by our fans. He's a decent enough player, but doesn't score enough goals.

I guess we could add Klopp to those who massively overrate him too. Guy couldnt stop talking about Gabby.

D

Deleted member 102404

Feel like Martinelli has become massively overrated by our fans. He's a decent enough player, but doesn't score enough goals.
Fans need to calm down with the expectations of him TBH.
6 goals and 6 assists in the PL is very good for a 20yr old.
For context at the same age Auba was playing for Dijon in the French second division and not doing much even there.
He developed into rather good goal scorer.

Martinelli developed well this season and is one of the best young talents anywhere.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Fans need to calm down with the expectations of him TBH.
6 goals and 6 assists in the PL is very good for a 20yr old.
For context at the same age Auba was playing for Dijon in the French second division and not doing much even there.
He developed into rather good goal scorer.

Martinelli developed well this season and is one of the best young talents anywhere.
Some people think if he isn't Haaland or Mbappe level he isn't worth a ****.

Hes a top young player and playing in a team with a better number 9 along with a couple of other signings he will be hitting 20 goals/assists next season.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I think his improvement is very noticeable this season. he has learnt to keep possession under pressure. He has improved his dribbling as well. He is beating the full backs on both sides compared to what it was last year.
Also worth mentioning that he was frozen out for nearly half the season. He's yet to have a true full season of appearances as a professional. Considering he's being managed by a total ***** I think that it's quite impressive how well he's developed from the 4th division of Brazil to the most competitive league in the world in these last 3 years.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
I think his improvement is very noticeable this season. he has learnt to keep possession under pressure. He has improved his dribbling as well. He is beating the full backs on both sides compared to what it was last year.
I agree but I think he would really benefit from getting into the box more and playing as a central striker. That's where we could really optimise his potential and have a world class player, for me. Can't see how that will happen with Jesus and Eddie signings, though.

Top Bottom