• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Final (May 28 2022)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I have a bet going with a couple of RM fans that Pool would win, but now I think Madrid will nick it. I hate losing bets.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It's this...

Figure-16-The-four-Real-Madrid-Galacticos-legends-with-Real-Madrid-President-in-the.jpg

versus this...

iStock-539646496-598b5395d088c00011cbd449.jpg

Anyone who doesn't want Real to win this, is a ****ing weirdo.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Everybody wants Real to win but this has to be the worst Real Madrid side I have ever seen. Carlo isn’t up to it either, I’m sure he was 3-0 down to Chelsea at home before a few late goals.

Forgot you hate Carlo.

Wenger’s always rated him iirc.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I don’t hate him, loved him back in the day but those days are gone. He’s been very lucky in this CL run, Liverpool should brutally end it. I’m thinking 3-0.

What did you think of his work at the Ev?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Ancelotti has had a good record against Klopp teams. I remember his Napoli being a problem for Liverpool and the same when he was at Everton.

That said, Liverpool are the standard for elite football today. Madrid will need to take their chances and play perfectly tonight in all aspects of the game to win.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

More looking forward to the battle on the TAA vs Vini Jr flank.

Didn’t Vinicius cause him all sorts of problems last season when Real knocked Liverpool out?

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Would be nice to see the scousers lose this via some kind of controversial decision. The more tears the better :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

"What a day it's gonna be, love watching the Champions League final, peak of footba..."

"Wait a minute..."

(drops bowl of Coco Pops)

"Paris...Stade de France...but it hasn't been there since..."

(PTSD overdrive)

"No...God, no!"

Top Bottom