• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

D

Deleted member 102404

I wonder why they ran him off?
Literally too positive.
Not allowed there.
Ironically I was voted the member of the year , mainly because of those that sit on the sidelines too afraid to admit they are positive. :lol:
I am hoping AM is not full of outers who get offended at the thought of anyone who disagrees with them and then blurt pages of abuse as they hyperventilate.
Looking like a false hope TBH
/shrugs

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

😭😭😭

@Taylor Gang Gunners dayuuuuuum!!! He got you there 🤣🤣

D

Deleted member 102404

Does he decide the tactics formation /set-up, who will do what etc or Gunnersaurus? Like I said the team has potential but the manager :nope:
You mean his team has potential.
That’s something.
I do agree that some of the decisions made in big games have been questionable, but there again this is a manger with note just 2.5 yrs experience. Not surprising he is learning on the job really.

D

Deleted member 102404

🤣🤣🤣🤣
He offered to fight me the first week on goonersworld too.
Some things never change.
This made me chuckle.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
That’s something.
I do agree that some of the decisions made in big games have been questionable, but there again this is a manger with note just 2.5 yrs experience. Not surprising he is hearing in the job really.
....and it shows, he should never have been given the job in the first place, he was and still is not up to the job, we were supposed to be a big club so WTF he got the job god knows.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Mikel Arteta is just the manager.
The players he assembles and picks are what matter on the pitch week in week out. I can confidently say the majority of Arsenal fans love this team of players that Arteta has put together. Disappointment of not getting 4th has not changed that.

55St.gif

The moment he fails, the sword of Damocles will descend & finish his brief career as top flight football manager.

Before long, he'll be cleaning Pep's cones once again.

D

Deleted member 102404

....and it shows, he should never have been given the job in the first place, he was and still is not up to the job, we were supposed to be a big club so WTF he got the job god knows.
I agree.
Never should have been appointed and should have got sacked before the game against Chelsea on Boxing Day 2020. 2 points from the last 21 at that stage.
At the time I was firmly Arteta Out.
But since that Chelsea game I have seen the right things being done and I have changed my mind - for now.
Don’t see the use in the Arteta In or Out ‘religions’ that have cropped up.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Literally too positive.
Not allowed there.
Ironically I was voted the member of the year , mainly because of those that sit on the sidelines too afraid to admit they are positive. :lol:
I am hoping AM is not full of outers who get offended at the thought of anyone who disagrees with them and then blurt pages of abuse as they hyperventilate.
Looking like a false hope TBH
/shrugs

giphy.gif

D

Deleted member 102404

View attachment 7083

The moment he fails, the sword of Damocles will descend & finish his brief career as top flight football manager.

Before long, he'll be cleaning Pep's cones once again.
That remains to be seen.
Generally, with caveats, I like what I am seeing.
He’s made big calls though. Next season there is really no hiding place.
Top 4 alone is not enough.
We have to be much much closer to Liverpool and City.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Mate.
It’s a sunny day.
Seasons over.
We moved up the league, back in Europe and have a great set of young players and a big summer ahead.
Enjoy life. It really is a gift.
Abject humiliation to Sp**s and to a club like Arsenal Europa league is a necessary evil, an insult, a spit in the face after 6 years of no CL; but it is no cause for happiness. We could go 0-38 and next year qualify after qualify for Europa and it wouldn’t be a cause for celebration. Life is great I lost 40 pounds, the day is beautiful I’ll watch proper football toke up and if this incessant Pacific Northwest drizzle gives up the dog park. But one thing I won’t feel is happy about Arsenal FC nothing but soul crushing misery to follow this club in recent years, at least in a sporting sense

1970*Gooner

Established Member

I agree.
Never should have been appointed and should have got sacked before the game against Chelsea on Boxing Day 2020. 2 points from the last 21 at that stage.
At the time I was firmly Arteta Out.
But since that Chelsea game I have seen the right things being done and I have changed my mind - for now.
Don’t see the use in the Arteta In or Out ‘religions’ that have cropped up.
The prem is an unforgiving place to cut your teeth on, he would have been better starting in the lower division to build up some experience, it's not fair to the fans to have him in charge.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

That remains to be seen.
Generally, with caveats, I like what I am seeing.
He’s made big calls though. Next season there is really no hiding place.
Top 4 alone is not enough.
We have to be much much closer to Liverpool and City.
I agree with you there.

D

Deleted member 102404

The prem is an unforgiving place to cut your teeth on, he would have been better starting in the lower division to build up some experience, it's not fair to the fans to have him in charge.
It was wrong to appoint him.
But that’s in the past.
Genuinely don’t see the point in reverting back to it.
I think we’re going to do well next year.
Arteta isn’t going anywhere unless we really tank before Christmas.
No one wants that other than Sp**s fans.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
That’s something.
I do agree that some of the decisions made in big games have been questionable, but there again this is a manger with note just 2.5 yrs experience. Not surprising he is learning on the job really.
Why is he learning at our expense this isn’t Sunday pub league this one of top 10 biggest clubs in the world he botched CL

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom