• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manager Wish-List Thread

Who do you want?

• Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antonio Conte

• Christophe Galtier

• Roberto Martinez

• Paulo Fonseca

• Gian Piero Gasperini

• Total voters

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Interesting. Always feel it’s a big risk to go to soon to one of these “CL or bust” clubs.

One bad year and if he pisses of MBappe he might be in a tough spot.

Only guys around I can see doing well managing that cesspool PSG are Ancelotti and Wenger.

That club and how it operates is so idiosyncratic, I don't think even Klopp, Pep, Conte or a Mourinho at the heigth of his powers could work over there successfully. Think they'd all end up like Tuchel did.

Think Carlo and Arsène have that certain touch with players and that could work out with their divas and sheikhs.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Only guys around I can see doing well managing that cesspool PSG are Ancelotti and Wenger.

That club and how it operates is so idiosyncratic, I don't think even Klopp, Pep, Conte or a Mourinho at the heigth of his powers could work over there successfully. Think they'd all end up like Tuchel did.

Think Carlo and Arsène have that certain touch with players and that could work out with their divas and sheikhs.

Even Carlo got hounded out of there.

Absolute clown show of a club.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

How do you think Zidane would fare?

Bloodbather

Established Member

I think Arsène would be driven to insanity due to the upper management interference. Zidane is the only one I could see working for them because he's not a micro-manager and is one of the few guys in world football that can play the "I'm bigger than you" card on the stars.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Palace spent £77M in the summer they hired Viera, second-most in their history so pretty much a checkbook manager, unfortunately.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

They released 24 players who were out of contract. They had to sign a decent number of players just to replace them, never mind adding to the squad.

I don't make the squad cost rules AG, I don't make them.

• Goal
Reactions: A_G

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Tetasexuals have a tendency to attack real Arsenal legends like Vieira, Henry and even Wenger. Its just further confirmation that these people arent real Arsenal fans.

None of these legends even rate the club.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Goes without saying that it's really nice to see Vieira doing well. The big test for him will be next season but I'm really impressed how he's had Palace playing more than anything this season for having basically a whole new team put together.

They weren't always an easy watch under Hodgson either and I think Vieira himself came with a reputation as more of a defensive manager from what I can remember at Nice. One of only eight sides with a positive goal difference this season as well.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom