• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Youri Tielemans

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlyFox

Yesss Leicester fas are here. @SlyFox remember when I told you after your overperformance in previous seasons, and that xG would come to get you and you would finish below us this season, and that Rodgers was a hugely overrated manager?

😇😜

I'm down for Tielemans. Neves too. What is clear is we need more proven quality in central midfield, Xhaka and Thomas is not enough and Sambi is a long way off.

Gündogan would be the dream but I think that was always just smoke and he'll stay at City.
You realise we've scored more goals than you this season don't you, despite having a ludicrous amount of injuries?

Our issue has been injuries and set pieces. So I'm not sure what you think your XG comment shows.

Goonger

I honestly can't say it's ever been an issue for us here to be honest. His complete lack of form this season has been more of a worry that his athleticism. The lads played probably more minutes than anyone the last two seasons. He could do with some time off.

I was going to say perhaps it's a good thing he has a full summer off but then I forgot about those ****ty Nations League fixtures.

MA08

I think Tielemans will be fine if the team is compact. The problem with Leicester is that they are not compact without Ndidi. This exposes him and puts him in situations that are not getting the best of him. If he is in our system and it remains compact he will be great. Pep does the same with his midfielders. The same midfileders(Silva,KDB,Fernandinho) were looking bad(occasionally good) the previous season. Once Pep came and structured it they started looking unbeatable.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
You realise we've scored more goals than you this season don't you, despite having a ludicrous amount of injuries?

Our issue has been injuries and set pieces. So I'm not sure what you think your XG comment shows.
AbouCuéllar said:
At some point the shoe will drop, Leicester will stop outperforming its xG greatly under Rodgers, and people will realise he's not / Leicester is not that good. Probably this season. Expect they will finish below us and Sp*rs and perhaps some other surprise outfit.

You scored more goals than us...¿cool? In every way we were better, better GD, 17 pts more, 22 xPTS more (you outperformed again the hell out of our xG under Rodgers... 42.31 xPTS, good for 14th in the table there).

In short, Rodgers is not a good manager.

Tbf, I responded to a poster called ProspectFox, thought you were the same one. So apologies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I think Tielemans will be fine if the team is compact. The problem with Leicester is that they are not compact without Ndidi. This exposes him and puts him in situations that are not getting the best of him. If he is in our system and it remains compact he will be great. Pep does the same with his midfielders. The same midfileders(Silva,KDB,Fernandinho) were looking bad(occasionally good) the previous season. Once Pep came and structured it they started looking unbeatable.

Yes, 100%

Its the same with Xhaka and Elneny in our current system. When we have players closer together through our compactness, and are able to link up effectively through our positioning, then they are better protected and their deficiencies covered. Tielemans when isolated is slow and can be exposed, however coming to Arsenal he will be covered and thus should be able to show us more of his strengths.

Its a good signing for the 25m price, we should do it.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
"EXCLUSIVE Huge update: The thing we said that we think one person might want to happen, but were unsure if the other person wanted to happen, may or may not happen, due to other people wanting something similar to maybe happen. However, we can confirm that something the second person wants to happen will happen, although we don't know what that thing is" - 22,000+ likes....

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Can't going to the season with new players learning the system while we're competing. It never works out.
300px-James_Franco_First_Time.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom