• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gianluca (Big Man with a Good Touch) Scamacca

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
This is a good article on Scammaca, though slightly out of date now from February. I think he looks like a really interesting player - not elite maybe, but a useful option to have. "Big Man with a good touch" seems like a nice summary.

Although he hasn't scored big numbers yet, his Goals/90 over the past 2 seasons is up there with the best (0.62). He's over-performing his xG and there's definitely a risk he tanks because his purple patch is relatively small in terms of game time (c.3900 top flight minutes). Can he step up to a bigger club, succeed outside of Italy etc?

Would be all for this so long as he's not the only forward signing we make.

7C0FF093-7194-4DBB-88FF-404FFEDE0986.jpeg

1654685684336.gif

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The funny thing is Scamacca hasn’t said anything about him being unwilling to move to the PL but people are just assuming because he’s Italian.

We have a clear pathway for him since all those other Italian teams have striker options at the moment.

Here We GOOOOOOO incoming.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The funny thing is Scamacca hasn’t said anything about him being unwilling to move to the PL but people are just assuming because he’s Italian.

We have a clear pathway for him since all those other Italian teams have striker options at the moment.

I can almost sense the here we goooooo

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

This is a good article on Scammaca, though slightly out of date now from February. I think he looks like a really interesting player - not elite maybe, but a useful option to have. "Big Man with a good touch" seems like a nice summary.

Although he hasn't scored big numbers yet, his Goals/90 over the past 2 seasons is up there with the best (0.62). He's over-performing his xG and there's definitely a risk he tanks because his purple patch is relatively small in terms of game time (c.3900 top flight minutes). Can he step up to a bigger club, succeed outside of Italy etc?

Would be all for this so long as he's not the only forward signing we make.

Big man with a good touch. Sold.

Malky

Established Member

I'm sure he's already said in an interview he's wanting to play in other leagues. 🙏

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Italian teams seem log jammed at striker and this guy may come available in that musical chair process. Hope we sign him but I haven't seen solid links as of yet.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Luis Campos look want to get Skriniar and Scamacca to PSG.

I still don't understand where Scamacca will start at psg.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
maybe they fear the big trio going to be absolutely coasting for PSG up to Christmas :lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom