• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gianluca (Big Man with a Good Touch) Scamacca

REWB

I think we need to do an Atletico and use 85% of our budget on Osimhen. Spend big on one top player.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Anyone else think there could be a chance we loan in Vlahovic while Juve takes a look at Scamacca? Juve want to pride themselves as the “Italian” club so I could see them trying to hoard up the next Italian CF.

Seems more likely that they’ll sign Scamacca and loan us Alvaro Morata.

🤦🏽‍♂️

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Arsenal don’t sign Italians. Who we had in our whole history? Two dodgy keepers who came to nothing and a prolific midget that went on to be eclipsed by Bendtner. Steer well clear. Better off phoning a pizza.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
What is with the trend of trying to shoot down every target? Darwin Nunez was being shot down for his touch, his hold up play, the league he was playing in. Clumsy apparently, yet Liverpool are prepared to go big on him. Suddenly now he is too good. The same way Nkunku wasn't good enough.

Scamacca is attracting interest from Campos. He knows his stuff.
I didn't say anything about Núñez, he looks much better but not for 70M. Liverpool is on him. Scamacca won't be playing in Liverpool. Watched him with Italy and God, the guy is like a big ent trying to control a ball.

Giroud learned a lot about that, maybe he could. But we see what happened to Lukaku twice in PL. Even Vlahovic, is he being the super boom player after he arrived to Juve? Is not the same when you play for top teams.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Arsenal don’t sign Italians. Who we had in our whole history? Two dodgy keepers who came to nothing and a prolific midget that went on to be eclipsed by Bendtner. Steer well clear. Better off phoning a pizza.
Italians don’t travel well. They tend to be mamas Boys

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Italians don’t travel well. They tend to be mamas Boys
I read somewhere that for some players they get mixed up the Mafia/Ultras and it becomes very hard to leave. Pretty sure the same thing happened with Hamsik when he was at Napoli.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I read somewhere that for some players they get mixed up the Mafia/Ultras and it becomes very hard to leave. Pretty sure the same thing happened with Hamsik when he was at Napoli.
That makes sense tbh. But I think new generation of Italians are not as dodgy

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The disrespect to Emi “Italian Stallion” Viviano 🤬

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

PES legend Miccoli and Iaquinta too. I’m convinced a lot more of these players have some involvement with the Mafia over there.

That makes sense tbh. But I think new generation of Italians are not as dodgy

Still think they have no choice especially if they’re in the southern regions like Hamsik was at Napoli. One of my ex’s was telling me that they’d cut off your water and do some other crazy **** if you don’t pay up. It was mainly Catania she was on about, where apparently they’ve got a big presence.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Happens here as well.

Well known Stevie G got a visit from the Scouse mafia when he was about to dash to Chelsea.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
From the thread title alone, we shouldn't sign him.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
PES legend Miccoli and Iaquinta too. I’m convinced a lot more of these players have some involvement with the Mafia over there.

Still think they have no choice especially if they’re in the southern regions like Hamsik was at Napoli. One of my ex’s was telling me that they’d cut off your water and do some other crazy **** if you don’t pay up. It was mainly Catania she was on about, where apparently they’ve got a big presence.
I know we give a lot sh#t to Italian clubs for the way they bend over to the bigger clubs, but I’ve always suspected there’s organised crime sowed into the very fabric of their football. England isn’t clean either but not as obvious as the Italians. Ffs wasn’t Italian President and Milan owner, Berlusconi, throwing weird sex parties? Tbf Boris probably did the same.

Tom Mix

Paolo Vernazza never recovered after that stabbing either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom