• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Fixtures 2022-23

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Absolutely no way we win that, imo.

Reckon the fixture computer will try to get Mikel sacked again with a hard start, as that's what Sky will want, they know he is under pressure and a few bad results will get Arsenal fans pissed again.

Liverpool and City in the first 5 matches, feel Sp**s away too.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
The league likes to do **** like this, because it makes headlines no matter what the result.

Lets hope we are prepared for them this time, and turn them over.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I expected us to get one of the promoted teams away again.

vicky Lye

This has to be fake, Sky Sports announce date and time of matches next month. Maybe the match against Palace is right but not the match date/time.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
This has to be fake, Sky Sports announce date and time of matches next month. Maybe the match against Palace is right but not the match date/time.
He was right last summer:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Oh well, I thought Sky Sports decide later what matches they want and when to air them.
They do, but I imagine they’ll have their curtain raiser decided a bit earlier.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
I'm screwed if that Crystal Palace fixture is real, I'll be in Europe mid August for around 15 days and really wanted to go to a game but can only be in London on the third PL weekend (Aug 19-21) which would mean an away game right? Hoping for a London team at least.

Too early for midweek games too right?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I'm screwed if that Crystal Palace fixture is real, I'll be in Europe mid August for around 15 days and really wanted to go to a game but can only be in London on the third PL weekend (Aug 19-21) which would mean an away game right? Hoping for a London team at least.

Too early for midweek games too right?
There are five match days in August so it could be away-home-home-away-home, it’s not guaranteed that the third match will be away.

Top Bottom