• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Another positive about GJ is his fitness record is very good. He's shown to be able to play a full season in England. Same goes for Tielemans.

Sick of our best players (Partey, Tomi, KT) only being able to play 20/30 games a season.
Big red flag that neither Partey nor Tierney can manage close to a full season with a lighter schedule (no Europe or EL the season before when they didn't play a lot of games early on).

Tomi needs to be available 80% of the season next season or he will be considered like the above. Can't rely on players who year on year miss 10-15 league games + Europe/Cup.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Big red flag that neither Partey nor Tierney can manage close to a full season with a lighter schedule (no Europe or EL the season before when they didn't play a lot of games early on).

Tomi needs to be available 80% of the season next season or he will be considered like the above. Can't rely on players who year on year miss 10-15 league games + Europe/Cup.

Tierney is a write off for me, he was always injured for Celtic as well. That's why for me a new LB is more important that the mythical Partey back up.

I'm willing to give Partey more season, if he can't stay fit he needs replacing. Tomi gets another season, but think we need a new right back next year regardless of his fitness.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If it's true he really not in holiday and go back to man city to sort out his future then we'll see outcome pretty quick.

Mraven

This guy and Tielemans done before preseason starts is good business. Also means edu can take the rest of the summer off

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Wonder who other targets might be. Scamacca looks like going to PSG. Who would be next on the list, Calvert-Lewin??
If we could get DCL for 35-40m wouldn't be bad.

Jesus+ Tielemans+ DCL for 100-105m is a decent start. A couple more players and it would be a good window.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wonder who other targets might be. Scamacca looks like going to PSG. Who would be next on the list, Calvert-Lewin??

Have a feeling the club one one of Osimhen/Tammy, which almost certainly is impossible this window. I think they'll go for Jesus and a winger, and then move for one of those guys next summer.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The other target will be Osimhen but it'll be crazy expensive deal that why i hope we get G.Jesus and raphina both will cost us about the same what Napoli will ask for Osimhen. DCL not convincing me much and will cost just bit less than G.Jesus. Scamacca look he joining psg it's only matter of time with this one. The other targets will be like Jonathan David.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Edu has been talking to Gabriel's agent for several months without reaching an agreement with the player. Its almost like he is incompetent or something like that.

BIoodBrother

The other target will be Osimhen but it'll be crazy expensive deal that why i hope we get G.Jesus and raphina both will cost us about the same what Napoli will ask for Osimhen. DCL not convincing me much and will cost just bit less than G.Jesus. Scamacca look he joining psg it's only matter of time with this one. The other targets will be like Jonathan David.
Some will argue that Osimhen and hutchinson/marquinhos with Saka in squad is better than Jesus and Raphinha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom