• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
It's not hypocrisy that suddenly everyone is starting to appreciate his greatness, it's just human nature. It hasn't even begun, it will be appreciated much more in the following years. But every Arsenal fan worth their salt will respect him as our greatest manager. Only Utd fans can talk to us because only they have had a manager in recent memory in the same category as Wenger. Fans of any other club have no right to speak.

It's at times like this, when we look back on his achievements, that that sorry excuse for a club a few miles away is shown up for the meaningless, momentary fart-in-a-bath that it is.

People often use Arsenal as a joke these days, but they simply have poor memories and shallow knowledge. It is The Arsenal and it's one of the greatest clubs in the world, don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise.

Lol totnum finished above us every year since I wrote that.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I’m glad he is not going to our matches, feels like best suited for both parties

I don’t think sir Alex sitting at old Trafford like a hawk does em
Any good

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

Arsène has such a powerful aura around him, look at how overwhelmed Idris Elba looks to be on presence of Arsène and then Usain Bolt of all people, the fastest man on Earth seems like an afterthought after that brilliant quote by Arsène.

And yes, that quote by Arsène is making the Arsenal Quotes sidebar soonish.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

People excited for a lot of technical midfielders again (I remember people crying we had too many back then but whatever), but for me it's the movement more than anything. On paper it was Cazorla-Özil-Rosicky ahead of Ramsey and Arteta but when you look at this move it's only really Arteta who stays in his position, Rosicky comes central, Cazorla drops deep, Ramsey makes forward run and Özil ends up on the right to cut back for Cazorla.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
@Blood on the Tracks makes his life goal possible by meeting the Great Man 🤝👏

Honestly If I had the option of meeting 5 famous figures in human history, living or dead, Arsène would be on the list for sure. I doubt any other football figure would make my top 50.

What's weird is I doubt Arsenal and football would even be in the first 10 things I asked him about. I'd just want to know his opinions on absolutely everything.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom