• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I was wondering why City is letting Gabriel leave until i saw some highlights of that Julian Alvarez who will be competing with Haaland for them...

His finishing is outrageous... Haaland + this dude in the best team that's kinda' f'up really. And they still want 50M£ for Gabriel from us...

Wow.

Bloodbather

Established Member

I was wondering why City is letting Gabriel leave until i saw some highlights of that Julian Alvarez who will be competing with Haaland for them...

His finishing is outrageous... Haaland + this dude in the best team that's kinda' f'up really. And they still want 50M£ for Gabriel from us...

Looked very good for Argentina, too. Massive talent that is going under the radar because of the Haaland signing.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
That Alvarez lad doesn’t seem to know which boot he favours. **** me. You know he’d have people tearing their hair out on those days when that ball clears the stadium. Just as well he’ll never be an Arsenal player. Dodged a bullet.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Personally I think it's much more likely the pull for Jesus is week in week out football, being a main guy and having worked with Arteta before, rather than Edu.

There are good and bad things about Edu but he's a proper PR merchant.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Edu, 1 minute into talking to Jesus about signing for The Arsenal...

The-Sopranos_S.05_E.08_Marco-Polo.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...the club are cringey enough to do this, tbf :lol:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

Suarez vibes. Oh no.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Personally I think it's much more likely the pull for Jesus is week in week out football, being a main guy and having worked with Arteta before, rather than Edu.

There are good and bad things about Edu but he's a proper PR merchant.
Edu sold him a dream/idea etc, Jesus wouldn’t want to join a permanent EL club, I’m sure Edu has convinced him by saying we’re pushing the boat out for CL and have big plans - which it looks like with the current transfers and links.

Arteta probably spoke to him much earlier, the player and and manager know they can work together. The rest is wages, and selling the club to the player, which is up to Edu.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Martinez is around 90m Euros and Nkunku in realistic terms more than 100m.

Just have to agree there that you simply dont make a great point as to why there are so many better strikers our there to sign for that fee.

An PL experience is a big deal, since it lowers the chance of your signing sucking here to a bare minimum. Like 1/3 strikers coming here for a big fee was horrible - and I am speaking for all teams in general.
Problem is people can't read here. I never said There are a lot of players available for his price. I said he is not worth his price. People for some reason think these sentences are the same. But if they ask someone with average IQ they could differentiate between these. I assume you have not read the original posts in the thread you commented on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom