• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Fanbase was truly too toxic towards Wenger. Disgraceful behaviour towards the man that stands for pure and beautiful football. Embarrassing fanbase honestly.

Every great human makes errors and Wenger is human, his last 2 seasons and recruitment were abysmal but he had carried the whole Arsenal on his back for how many years? Some fans are just braindead and forget that, too spoiled I guess.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I wish I had as many followers on twitter as Austin. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Good on him though. He just got another follower.
Not surprising you’re following him, a complete bozo shouting **** off Wenger. He’s got nowhere near as many followers as DT had in his heyday though. No doubt you were following him too. Birds of a feather . . . :lol:

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Not surprising you’re following him, a complete bozo shouting **** off Wenger. He’s got nowhere near as many followers as DT had in his heyday though. No doubt you were following him too. Birds of a feather . . . :lol:

Don’t be dissing my boy DT. You playing with fire. You ain’t about that life, G. :lol:

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Shut up trax. Spend some time with some other fans, get some objective information on your zealotry.

Edit: anyone looking forward to the return of berserk?
Berserk ffs. Hairspray‘s younger brother, confirmed. Come back to me when you can shave. :lol:

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Happy GIF

Fanbase was truly too toxic towards Wenger. Disgraceful behaviour towards the man that stands for pure and beautiful football. Embarrassing fanbase honestly.

Breaking Bad GIF by Maudit

Every great human makes errors and Wenger is human, his last 2 seasons and recruitment were abysmal but he had carried the whole Arsenal on his back for how many years?

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
It's funny because we literally begged the poster boy of that "abysmal" recruitment to stay with us, and now he's even our best midfielder :lol:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

I feel the same way when I log into AM seeing @Rimaal and @Makingtrax backing the match day threads up with their liquid diarrhea while not even watching our matches.
I watch all our games, on record, even if I can’t watch live. Used to be a fairly regular stadium goer too, but I couldn’t stand the stuff people were shouting at Arsène.

Last match I attended was 2018. Now I can’t be arsed to make a 200 mile trip for this level of football. Hopefully things will change.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

By the time this window ends, Mikel would have spent more money than any other manager since december 2019 when he became Arsenal manager.

So, I'm waiting for this excuse this time around.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
By the time this window ends, Mikel would have spent more money than any other manager since december 2019 when he became Arsenal manager.

So, I'm waiting for this excuse this time around.
This upcoming campaign has to be his make or break season. 3+ years at the helm, with an unprecedented amount of investment, needs to yield some fruits of labor. No excuses; CL qualification at minimum + decent cup runs or bust.

However, I will say that if we do manage to bring in the likes of Raphinha, Jesus, Martinez, and/or Tielemans, the next manager, should Arteta get sacked, will have a promising group of players to work with. Will believe it when I see it, though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom