• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Fabio Vieira

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenio Venger

If he's officially signed why dont we just announce him now, I'm not going to think it's officially done until we can announce it via our official website. Only then is when I usually say it's completed. It's been quite a few days now with all this official news.
first-time-james-franco.gif

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
They're probably going for a cringey group photo of our 3 new Portugese speaking players speaking about how Edu's BBQ sealed them on the move.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Starting to dislike this weird skinny looking mong already can’t lie.

Xln

I rAtE aNgE !
Starting to dislike this weird skinny looking mong already can’t lie.

Gave it a quick check but this is the only picture of his where he writes the caption or title w.e. in English.
On top of that "time to relax" he is subtly telling us he has already signed.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
The marketing team is trying to invent some clever joke about his surname. This is tough one, so it will take time.
Arsenal need to hire me to do these sort of things. Imagine the scene. Arsenal fans sing the famous Vieira chant. Paddy comes out the tunnel waving his hands to the fans but to his surprise nobody acknowledges him. Then a tub of Vicks/Hot rub drops from the sky and lands on the Frenchman’s head. Bemused he rubs his head and then picks up the tub, and then Fabio comes out and says, “I think that belongs to me”. Fabio waves to the fans, turns around and unveils “Vieira” oh the back of his shirt while Paddy stares on.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
From glimpses of Fabio's YT, he seems to be of Bernardo Silva type. I really like his technique with some lofty passes over defenders. He can place passes behind defenders and make the travelling ball lack of spins. This would help attackers like Saka Martinelli to attack the space better. To my surprise, Fabio's figure looks quite slim.

I was hoping the club can sign Vitinha too. Vitinha has something this team really lacking. But Fabio is nevertheless a good signing at a good price. Hopefully Fabio will quickly adapt and grow his impact in PL.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

So you are telling ppl not to get excited? Who exactly are you?
Who started this debate about whether this is 'exciting' (which is extremely subjective) and started comparing this transfer to transfers like Alexis, Aubameyang and Özil?? Silly debate really.

Those were completely different types of signings, for players who were proven on the world stage and ready to elevate us right away. This is a signing exciting for a different reason, he seems to have a high ceiling and the unknown factor signing a talented Latin player is nice.
If you read (and yawned) at the last couple pages then you’d see it was that Paella guzzling wasteman that actually started it by accusing people of having an agenda for not finding it exciting.

I cba to look into all that but those who didn’t find it exciting weren’t being vocal about it not being exciting until they were challenged on the point.

So as usual it’s more of the like farming, typical virtue signalling and trying to be ‘better’ than more jaded members that we usually see on here. Nobody was patrolling the thread telling others to curb their excitement. :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal need to hire me to do these sort of things. Imagine the scene. Arsenal fans sing the famous Vieira chant. Paddy comes out the tunnel waving his hands to the fans but to his surprise nobody acknowledges him. Then a tub of Vicks/Hot rub drops from the sky and lands on the Frenchman’s head. Bemused he rubs his head and then picks up the tub, and then Fabio comes out and says, “I think that belongs to me”. Fabio waves to the fans, turns around and unveils “Vieira” oh the back of his shirt while Paddy stares on.
nooo GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom