• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
I try not to think about it personally. But I do understand their decision, I’m prone to the odd emotional outburst. I’d definitely abuse my power.

For example, @Rex Banter would’ve been long gone :lol:.

I'm surprised by the likes of @albakos SMH my head, I've been basically not posting here for 5 years and I still have way more posts. He's about as prolific as Chamakh going through a dry spell, where I'm more of a Ronaldinho tbh.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
AM is wonderfully mad :lol:

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Granit has stopped responding to me on Instagram lately, so I’m kind of feeling sh***y, wondering if I said something I shouldn’t have.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
2nd best player at the club after Saka

It's telling we don't feel in a hurry to upgrade our midfield, even with the lost cause that is Elneny and the turnover machine that is Partey. We have total confidence in "The Architect" to keep delivering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom