• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 🛒

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 967,871

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Dull on here today, not even many arguments.

6khzte.jpg

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Dull on here today, not even many arguments.

6khzte.jpg
Should I reply to some post from yesterday I didn't read but got an alert?

I sometimes save those for laterz when I have the energy for it. 😉

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Edu is still talking about the youth project and the future. So the youth stuff will be used as an excuse again.

Legend14

Established Member
We’ve clearly made signings a priority, and most of the players we are linked with are going to drastically improve that XI and let’s say first 15 that lost to Newcastle.

My only concern is CM as we need someone who is all action and dynamic enough to add something in those tough away games under the lights.
Arsenal have the tendency to make offers well below the asking price and then they are soundly rejected. Obviously we don’t want to overpay, but if we are serious about a player we should make offers in the ballpark. My concern is that we are simply linked to everyone and can easily say that we tried because we made an offer, and yet we really make no progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom