• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 525,633
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

Bale & Ramsey both balling in Cardiff before the WC?

If I'm Bale I just retire, I assume hes only really hanging around for the World Cup, he hasnt played much football in the past few years, doubt hes going to get a contract from Cardiff which will do much for him financially, I'd just retire at 32 and just relax at a good age.

Suppose you could argue milking the cow until retiring at 35 etc isnt much difference, just find Bale in the Championship a bit low for his rep, quality wise its better than the MLS but just seems strange to not be top tier in England at least.

TornadoTed

Established Member
If I'm Bale I just retire, I assume hes only really hanging around for the World Cup, he hasnt played much football in the past few years, doubt hes going to get a contract from Cardiff which will do much for him financially, I'd just retire at 32 and just relax at a good age.

Suppose you could argue milking the cow until retiring at 35 etc isnt much difference, just find Bale in the Championship a bit low for his rep, quality wise its better than the MLS but just seems strange to not be top tier in England at least.
Cardiff makes a lot of sense as Bale only cares about the World Cup at this point in time. Cardiff share training facilities with the Welsh national team so the medical staff can keep a close eye on him and get him prepared. For what it's worth I don't think he will play that much, just here and there for a bit of match sharpness.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Bale only focus is Wales now he'll join Cardiff even for huge paycut wages just to prepare himself for world cup and after that it'll he retire

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

City signing one of the best Buli keepers to be Back-Up for Ederson. Thought that would have been happy Steffen - Ortega is like the perfect Pep goalkeeper.

Reactions: A_G

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

As @TornadoTed says he’s only using Cardiff as it’s a local place to get training and some game time before the World Cup.

If we got eliminated by Ukraine I guarantee he’d have retired. Level wise he’s easily PL quality seen as he smashed it for Sp**s the year before last.

Unfortunately his body can’t keep up so he’ll stay sharp for the World Cup then pack it in I reckon.

BIoodBrother

He's 32, not 60. Football is fun. Football is fun at home or if you go to a place that you wanna live in like LA or NY for Bale. Maybe he thinks more like Iniesta and wants to be surrounded by Japanese Culture. If he still thinks about money at that point tho, he wont find football fun after hes now half the player he used to be..

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

City signing one of the best Buli keepers to be Back-Up for Ederson. Thought that would have been happy Steffen - Ortega is like the perfect Pep goalkeeper.
Steffan looked awful so I'm not surprised. Might go on loan with world cup coming

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

How are Utd struggling to battle with Brentford for Eriksen? :lol:
United has Bruno on a humongous deal until he is an old grey man.

Surely Eriksen wants to know he will play a lot.

Rather than being VdB, Lingard, Mata style bench warmer AMF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom