• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Worst individual performance by an Arsenal player

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Emile Smith Rowe vs Newcastle, 2022
Absolutely diabolical and was rightfully hooked at half time. Had no impact on the game and looked a bag of nerves. Couldn’t even track back efficiently. Recent but makes the cut as it’s fresh in my mind.
I was wondering if someone would bring this up, given his (current) golden boy-esque status / the fact that folks tend to overemphasize the impact of older players, events, etc., because they're 'historical.' But that showing is definitely deserving of a spot on their unfortunate Parthenon.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Im waiting for Almunia to make his debut here :lol:

I remember once or twice he would come right out of the box to make last ditch tackle, only to be lobbed or completely miss the opportunity. Then you see him jogging back to collect the ball at the back of the net. :lol:

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
That was actually Ox. While Coq was on play we were 3-1 down and then Coq was taken out for a disastrous debut by Ox.

Ox had a few nightmares for us. Giroud was terrible against Monaco but Ox’s mistake shouldn’t go unforgiven. He scored a lovely goal then gave the ball away for Monaco to counter and kill the tie.

He was so sloppy with his touch sometimes.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Coquelin getting planted in the Stamford Bridge turf by the absolute unit Eden Hazard was fun.

Same game as Cech forgetting he didn’t play for Chelsea anymore when he passed it straight to Cesc for an empty goal.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Willian vs Liverpool 20/21 at Anfield
Arteta vs West Brom.

Apologies, if it has already been mentioned.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I'd be lying if I said a specific game but can remember Kaba Diawara missing sitters for fun back in the day. Poor guy couldn't buy a goal.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Anyone remember Giroud away at Liverpool in 2015/16?

Yes he scored but f*ck me he pissed away about 10 easy chances.

Giroud firing blanks at Anfield didn’t really surprise me tho, I think the year before he barely had a touch on the pitch when we played them. I guess he saved all his energy and was firing in the hotel when he had that affair.

article-2560650-1B964F2E00000578-172_636x382.jpg

Absolute disasterclass that performance.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Manuel Almunia vs Barcelona, 2006
This clown of a man was beaten on his near post and in the most important game of our club’s history. He was a shaky mess when he came on and predictably couldn’t save a word document. Awful.
Ah man....ah man..

Hard situation to jump into though so whilst I was mad I wasn't that mad at him specifically.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Ah man....ah man..

Hard situation to jump into though so whilst I was mad I wasn't that mad at him specifically.

Tough situation yes, but he was terrible on the one night we needed him to be half decent. Belletti’s goal HAUNTS me. He cost us many a game but the CL final was unforgivable.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Ffs, just seen Manuel Almunia 2006. I erased that memory till now. Anything to do with that night I avoid. One of the worst days of my life ffs.

Can we close this thread down? Got me close to tears.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I had a feeling you’d be the person to mention it.

:lol:
Arteta hate aside it was one of the funniest cameos I can remember and my football memory only really starts from around the 13-14 season which is why it’s so clear to me. 😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom