• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Worst individual performance by an Arsenal player

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
“Biggest match of the season but I’m going to try and do a complicated overhead clearance rather than just kick it out for a throw”

The guy is one of the biggest bottlers in recent years, we all knew he wouldn’t have made that mistake in a regular game.

Arguably our best performance in recent years too against a really good side. Tbf we should've killed it off and also Oblak had a stormer but the minute Kosicelny fell you just knew that was the tie over.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Im waiting for Almunia to make his debut here :lol:

I remember once or twice he would come right out of the box to make last ditch tackle, only to be lobbed or completely miss the opportunity. Then you see him jogging back to collect the ball at the back of the net. :lol:
His "performance" in the CL Final is unforgivable. He should never have been allowed on the plane home. Barca really created nothing and he gifted them two silly goals being a clown to bottle our first CL. Totally changed the course of our history. He's possibly spared criticism because Henry picked the worst match imaginable to have one of the worst performances of his own career, certainly in an Arsenal shirt.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
“Biggest match of the season but I’m going to try and do a complicated overhead clearance rather than just kick it out for a throw”

The guy is one of the biggest bottlers in recent years, we all knew he wouldn’t have made that mistake in a regular game.

It wasn't an overhead kick, just typical Kos luck recovering after Monreal's criminal positioning and buying enough time for Mustafi to let us down again

Typical Kos getting too much on his plate babysitting the dross around him

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
@BigPoppaPump was right about him tbf.

There was also that game when Koscielny was shivering as Hazard was running at him, just after Coquelin got spun.
There’s so many Koscielny performances that you could put in this thread but my memory is awful right now. He was an absolute clown.
I just remember someone had a Bambi on ice performance in that one. I guess that was Gabriel.

:lol:

That was the game him and Mustafi let Griezmann do a Fortnite celebration 🤦🏽‍♂️

I’m sure there’s a woeful Cech performance too as it seemed like he was still on Chelsea’s payroll.
Cech/Mustafi/Koscielny is a criminal back line, our scouts should’ve been sacked for that alone. Honestly whoever was buying players for Arsenal had awful taste.

BigPoppaPump

Kos gets a lot of stick, he’s better than White and Gabriel. Reads the game much better than them anyway, doesn’t have the physicality of Gabriel.
I think they’re both better, Koscielny was just not good at anything. Without Mertesacker next to him he was a complete liability.

TheDrunkenMaster

Adebayor against Man United in the Champions Leauge semi final at old Trafford was a disgraceful performance. He could have easily worn the same kit the next match, guy didnt burst a sweat at all the lazy git.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

It wasn't an overhead kick, just typical Kos luck recovering after Monreal's criminal positioning and buying enough time for Mustafi to let us down again

Overhead kick or over his head kick. Watching that back he could have even fizzed it at the keeper who wouldn’t have appreciated it but would defo have dealt with it.

He had his body between the man and the ball ffs. Trying to clear it backwards was pure panic/bottling from him.

BobbyReds

Glen Kamara's debut...Carling Cup 3-0 defeat to Shef Wed.

Kamara was in the middle of pitch and completely shat the bed till he got hooked on 60mins.

Surprised he has had the career hes had since that game.

BigPoppaPump

Can’t really blame Mustafi there, especially not more than Koscielny.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

@Macho posting a great article on Ian Wright v Everton.

One of our best players, scoring one of our best ever goals.

Then this thread somehow came of it, ffs.

You guys are a bunch of freaks!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

We finally found a nostalgia session you’re not willing to participate in at least.

Once Henry in Paris gets brought up in threads like these, that's where I draw the line!

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Latest posts+

Top Bottom