• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raphinha

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member

Anyone heard of this Pol Alonso ?

This may make sense if you think about it. Barce is Raphinha's prefered destination. So Leeds probably agreed with Deco to let Barce know what bids they received so they could match them. Leeds let Barce know a bid has been made but don't need to clarify who the bidder is because they do not need to, they just follow through on the agreement with Deco. A Barce source could be informed that there is a bid on Raphinha in this scenario.

In turn Arsenal and Leeds may not want knowledge of this bid to be released because Leeds want to get replacements ready before the sale of Raphinha becomes public.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I reckon Edu goes "low n' slow" on the technical cuts like Brisket. Any amateur can slam out a t-bone, our BBQ don is a cut above.

He likes his meat grill like his transfer window :lol:

Nah, we're a no frills people. It's picanha, rock salt and the grill and that's it.

I don't mind sauces, but never really understood American's facination with with putting stuff like A-1 on steaks and such.

Not that I don't enjoy Trumpland Barbecue, but a good cut and a good fire should carry it far enough.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Nah, we're a no frills people. It's picanha, rock salt and the grill and that's it.

I don't mind sauces, but never really understood American's facination with with putting stuff like A-1 on steaks and such.

Not that I don't enjoy Trumpland Barbecue, but a good cut and a good fire should carry it far enough.
Do Brazilians use Chimichurri or is that just an Argentine/Uruguayan thing?

I've been meaning to get my hands on some Picanha here in London, think you need to go to the butcher's for it.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster

Haha I know that actually but then I would have lost the killer punchline.

Our steaks over here are poverty compared with yours.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Even though i don't necessarily see him as the goal scoring winger I think the club needs, i'd be gutted if we don't get him now, i'm too invested. Really enjoyed watching him for Leeds and at the very least, he'll bring some joy to our attack, get us fans on the edge of our seat.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Do Brazilians use Chimichurri or is that just an Argentine/Uruguayan thing?

I've been meaning to get my hands on some Picanha here in London, think you need to go to the butcher's for it.

Mostly a thing they do. I live on the sounthern part of Brazil (second southern most state) and we receive a lot of Argentinians during the summer, so it's not uncommon to get a bit of chimichurri round our parts.

I place I go to serves it and i like it a lot.

I love our barbecue, but like, a Parrilla is pretty much the GOAT standard. Most apartments here have a babecue pit and mine has a parrilla grill, it's that good.

Brazillian rodízios are also GOAT for eating so much you get the meat sweats, though.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Mostly a thing they do. I live on the sounthern part of Brazil (second southern most state) and we receive a lot of Argentinians during the summer, so it's not uncommon to get a bit of chimichurri round our parts.

I place I go to serves it and i like it a lot.

I love our barbecue, but like, a Parrilla is pretty much the GOAT standard. Most apartments here have a babecue pit and mine has a parrilla grill, it's that good.

Brazillian rodízios are also GOAT for eating so much you get the meat sweats, though.
Yeh chimichurri is insane I got all my friends on it.

And yeah I've been to my fair share of rodizios (and an Argentine version too once)- they really do kill you. Massive food coma.

TinFish

Jesus, Raphinha, Vieira, Bissouma, Martinez would have been a 11/10 window, career mode stuff. We can still get 4 out of the 5 though 👀
Tell me the last time we signed multiple players of this calibre in one window?

The last time we signed so many players in succession was after the 8-2 battering by United. I think we signed, Arteta, Mertesacker, Santos, Benayoun and Park Chu Young (if my memory serves me well). :lol:

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Tell me the last time we signed multiple players of this calibre in one window?

The last time we signed so many players in succession was after the 8-2 battering by United. I think we signed, Arteta, Mertesacker, Santos, Benayoun and Park Chu Young (if my memory serves me well). :lol:
We never have. This would be the biggest improvement to our squad in a long time.

Badger_Revenge

Add Tielemans, and it would be a ridiculous window.

Just feeling it out, I still have this whole Raphinha thing at about 50:50. Jesus is virtually done, Martinez is probably 75% chance at this point. Tielemans will be really likely IF we have any money left by then. That's a big IF.

BIoodBrother

Add Tielemans, and it would be a ridiculous window.

Just feeling it out, I still have this whole Raphinha thing at about 50:50. Jesus is virtually done, Martinez is probably 75% chance at this point. Tielemans will be really likely IF we have any money left by then. That's a big IF.
Think Raphinha is more likely than Lisandro at this point.
Ajax significally raised the price and Utd are interested. We had bids for both at around 30mil but surely we knew that Raph was gonna be 50..with Lisandro i am not so sure. Could fo back to hickey and holding + tielemans still

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
No doubting the quality of this player but the rumoured price tag is a heavy one for a player that doesn't seem overly keen on joining us. I think we need to get the CF and CM sown up before this if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom