• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lisandro Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Redcafe is hilarious. You click on any player's thread, players who are never linked to them, and youll have their fans making fantasy formations with such players

A few of them were deluded enough to even post about trying to offer Salah the money as if he'd come to united
To be fair, some members on here do the same.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Put this guy and White at CM to keep the likes of Xhaka, Partey and Mo out the team. Have Gabriel and Saliba as starting Cbs.
I like that. Wengers thing was to cramp in as many Attacking miss in his team. Arteta will be as many CBs as possible

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
What is annoying is that they let Gravenberch run his contract down and leave for peanuts. He is Dutch ffs. He should have been their Darwin Nunez fee.
I've never seen Ajax drag their heels in the mud. I said for years that they have wasted so much potential money being pushovers and now they decide to wake up and smell the coffee ffs.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Agree. Tierney should be the one sold. Martinez and Nuno offers the best balance. Tierney is great at nothing, not defending, or going forward.

Also, in the rare case we want to play 5 back, Nuno LWB Lisandro LCB.

Just stop with the trolling ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom