• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 521,734
Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade

Most reliable English media expects sterling end up at Chelsea. Look it only matter if they agree fee with man city
His stomach looks like those coffee aliens from Men in Black. He stands the same way.
starship troopers GIF

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That makes more sense for squad depth than the Raphinha links. Kulusevski should be the starter and Zaniolo could be the rotation.
Yes Zaniolo also can play free role upfront at Roma he plays winger or behind the striker. It'll be good signing but i doubt they selling or he leaving.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
How much Middlesbrough want 20M? That shouldn't be problem for totspur.

Just notice levy is negotiating so not surprising 😂

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
If Sp**s can't pay 20m for player they want then how the hell they gonna pay 60M on Richarlison. Look like levy don't want to put too much money on plsyers after Ndombele and lo celso mistakes it cost him more than 100m and both turn flops

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

If true they have 150M to spend look they afraid to spend most of it on rotation player. Not sure they even interested in Raphinha. Also if they fail for Richarlison likely Sp**s will try with Maddison they heavily linked but it make no sense buying a number 10 when Conte don't play with one

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Matt law also didn't mention Raphinha in his last article talking about Chelsea transfers he said they targeting Richarlison Dembele and G.Jesus.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

I wish they would splunk it on someone like Neymar, however Tuchel like Arteta is super focused on specifics (better than Mikel I'd say), and would want specific players in each position, taking them up a level.

Danger.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I wish they would splunk it on someone like Neymar, however Tuchel like Arteta is super focused on specifics (better than Mikel I'd say), and would want specific players in each position, taking them up a level.

Danger.
Our process is going to take another decade to reach top3 it seems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom