• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Lots of similarities una.

Same running style, known for his workrate, shifted outwide and sussss infront of goal. These Brazilian fans actually made a comp:

:lol:
He plays for Palmeiras in those videos, quite harsh to use that to make a judgment on him currently.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
We’ve seen Gabriel Jesus for 5 years now, it’s not like anything that was shown in that clip is a massive surprise to any of us…let’s not act like he’s some R9 regen now. He’s an upgrade on Lacazette but that doesn’t mean really that much since he was dusted.

I said earlier in thread that he’ll be a good signing but let’s not gas it up.

I never did any of that sort, I simply said that the video is pointless, since I could make a worse one for Messi and Ronaldo

For any player

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What kind of nonesense is this ?
You could make a video of Messi and Ronaldo looking exactly like that, if you pick out their worst attempts.

Especially, since these video show a young Jesus as well..
If you’re averaging 30 goals a season for 10 seasons you can get away with that.

But yea the MO was someone efficient with killer instinct. Jesus isn’t that. He’s a grafter with a nous for space and an excellent team player.

Wages and fee aside, a good fit for our cultural revolution but not necessarily clinical.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Jesus playing next to Auba, would have been something great, annoyingly.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Absolutely incredible band. Seen them live a couple of times as well 🤩
I've seen them a fair few times as well. Remember the crowd singing happy birthday to Maxi Jazz at one gig in Hyde park.

Went to their last ever gig (aye before they came back) at Brixton. As part of the VIP package you got to meet them before the concert. They signed a book which I have in the house somewhere. There was a vinyl record included in this massive book. Pity I have nothing to play it on :lol:

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I've seen them a fair few times as well. Remember the crowd singing happy birthday to Maxi Jazz at one gig in Hyde park.

Went to their last ever gig (aye before they came back) at Brixton. As part of the VIP package you got to meet them before the concert. They signed a book which I have in the house somewhere. There was a vinyl record included in this massive book. Pity I have nothing to play it on :lol:
Making me jealous here with the nostalgia. Drifting Away is such a massive tune as well, part of the sound track to more than a few holidays that we've had. Good times.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

June is the month of St John festiveties, so there's a lot to choose from, sweets especially.

Cocada is my favorite, especially when they let thr coconut go brown from caramelizing it.

Hmmm, sounds like it should go up my nose not in my mouth. But I googled it and it looks weird but kinda tasty at the same time.

Looks like a truffle covered in coconut shavings.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Will check once um home!

If I want to get technical, it's seems to be a subtype of Brega music.

It translates to corny, it's usually about being heartbroken or that you've moved on now they want you back type of lyrics.

It's usually has that beat and some synths:

When taken to its extreme, it becomes this:

El Duderino

Hmmm, sounds like it should go up my nose not in my mouth. But I googled it and it looks weird but kinda tasty at the same time.

Looks like a truffle covered in coconut shavings.

Yeah, it's kinda like that.

Paçoca or pé de moleque are great if you like stuff with peanuts.

Pamonha doce (sweet Pamonha) is great if you like corn and bolo de rolo (my favorite) is probably the best regional cake you can have in brasil.

El Duderino

For all our complete and utter disrespect for foreign cousines, we do have some brilliant stuff here in brasil.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Chelsea have Lukaku off the books now and we still haven’t agreed anything with Jesus yet. One to watch Chelsea here imo.

CL, number 9, CF, guaranteed game time and higher wages..

Strong relations with Deco, Thiago Silva etc.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

It takes some doing to be the most underwhelming Gabriel to ever be signed by Arsenal & I'm including Paulista in the mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom