• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 525,662
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Didn't Todd few days ago said we unlikely spend big now he handing tuchel 200m. Why these people always lie

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Unless Conte made him prime Nesta i don't understand why Sp**s want this guy absolutely awful defender look how happy barca fans in comments.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I wish they would splunk it on someone like Neymar, however Tuchel like Arteta is super focused on specifics (better than Mikel I'd say), and would want specific players in each position, taking them up a level.

Danger.
I do think there's a case for moving quickly on targets because of the Chelsea situation in particular. We have three major transfer rivals at the moment - Tottenham, Man United and Chelsea.

All three of them you could argue are in a better position than us because of financial power (in Man U's case) and CL money and football for Sp**s & Chelsea. Once Chelsea get there negotiation team together and players realise that it's no longer in turbulence then they are going to be a force and probably looking at a lot of the same targets.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Yeah, Leeds are in trouble now assuming they lose Raphinha as well. Good signing for City though, not an outrageous price either.

Leeds will have a big budget, interesting to see some of their market moves.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Damn it was matter of time this happen but city are just quick doing business. Raphinha will likely move with similar fee

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
So if Phillips thier top 3 player with Bamford and raphina pretty sure Raphinha will be sold for 45-50M too.

Leeds in danger now but with likely 100M they getting from both player it's about how they invest.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I wish they would splunk it on someone like Neymar, however Tuchel like Arteta is super focused on specifics (better than Mikel I'd say), and would want specific players in each position, taking them up a level.

Danger.

Sometimes, stating the obvious is necessary :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom